The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Is there a way to display by price range
    Lets say I am selling widgets and have several pages each at a certain price range say 0-$100, $100-$200, etc Is there a way to display the widgets on ebay within each price range on a different page
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

Quote Originally Posted by oranges
    Lets say I am selling widgets and have several pages each at a certain price range say 0-$100, $100-$200, etc Is there a way to display the widgets on ebay within each price range on a different page
    I do EPN sites using WordPress and the most useful plugin I've ever bought -- yes, it costs money, but it's worth it -- called phpBay Pro v. 3 . (That is NOT an affiliate link.) It's easy to do what you're suggesting with phpBay Pro. And, they have an API version for non-WordPress sites.

If you're interested in phpBay Pro, I would ask you to PM me for the affiliate link before you buy. Hey, I'm always looking to make a buck.

Seriously, I encourage you to look at phpbay pro if you've not seen it before. I've been building sites with it for several weeks and generated a bit of income. And, it does, indeed, do what you're asking for.
    Generate more fake news.

Yes. Use the ePN editor kit. Click "More search options" in the editor kit. You'll be presented with additional search options including a price range. Create individual editor kit code for each price range desired...

X

The affiliate formerly known as ojmoo
    Thank you, I don't know why I hadn't seen it before.
    Expert who says Moo

a.k.a. OJMOO

Cow Dance

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by writerguy
    I do EPN sites using WordPress and the most useful plugin I've ever bought -- yes, it costs money, but it's worth it -- called phpBay Pro v. 3 . (That is NOT an affiliate link.) It's easy to do what you're suggesting with phpBay Pro. And, they have an API version for non-WordPress sites.

If you're interested in phpBay Pro, I would ask you to PM me for the affiliate link before you buy. Hey, I'm always looking to make a buck.

Seriously, I encourage you to look at phpbay pro if you've not seen it before. I've been building sites with it for several weeks and generated a bit of income. And, it does, indeed, do what you're asking for.
    Enough. Seriously.
    Hi, I'm a signature.

Hey Gary, if you were to sell me on buying phpBay, I'd be glad to click on your link before purchasing. I know you're an enthusiast and not here blatantly pushing product.

X

My apologies, Celicaphile, if my post was out of line. I surely didn't intend to hype phpbay pro in improper fashion. I simply thought it might be a useful tool for the question as it was asked. I have had very little experience with using the Editor Kit from eBay and it simply didn't occur to me to seek a solution in that fashion.

Boomer, thanks for your kind words in the matter.

I truly do not wish to push any affiliate links here at ABW in any way that might 1) irritate my fellow members, or, 2) violates any ABW policies.
    Generate more fake news.

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread