Hello,

Suppose someone wants to sell you his business and you are interested to buy it. How much would you give for it? One year profit, 2 years ....
    Of course, it depens on type of business, so I will be more concrete - it's software programs selling on internet.
    I understand that this is not what are you doing here, but I'm sure somene already sold/bought some online business (web sites...) so can give me some suggestions.

Thanks

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Although I am sure someone will respond to you, you might search this site with a couple keywords, this has been discussed a couple times before, you might find some more info...

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

Yes, I tried but got no results, or too many

Will try again.

tonnic:

I spent countless hours of my MBA program on this subject. There are a zillion variables in play here, hence there is no one way to determine a value. I think you might gather some useful information in the library. Better yet, it might be worth a small fee to find someone with experience in this field to give you a serious analysis.

Best of luck.

Karl Smith
    phillyBurbs - Your Internet Starts Here
    ---------
    Beware Parasiteware!
    [What is Parasiteware? click here to learn more]

I've just been reminded of a scam that has gone around the Web for a few years. You're offered a chance to pick up a software business, but all you get is a chance to peddle a few software CDs, as is everyone else that gets the offer. Hope it is not that one . . .

_____
    I earned something? Who screwed up?

Nope, this my small business that runs for a few years and will be for many years. It brings some money every month. It's not only few cd to sell, but established software program, known in it's category, very good positioned web sites, source codes ... In fact, some of my competitors are already interested about it, but I'm still thinking to sell it or not.

Hey tonicc,

PM me with your site URL and info about your business and I'll reply you with my offer.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by phillyBurbs.com:
    I spent countless hours of my MBA program on this subject. There are a zillion variables in play here, hence there is no one way to determine a value. I think you might gather some useful information in the library. Better yet, it might be worth a small fee to find someone with experience in this field to give you a serious analysis.
    Karl Smith
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree. I also think it has different value for different buyers. Here, if buyer doesn't have any experience with online selling he can fail. On the the other side, he (she) can bust sales with proper marketing. I decided to contact some of my competitors and other software authors, and some of them are already interested.

Cheers

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SamBay:
    Hey tonicc,PM me with your site URL and info about your business and I'll reply you with my offer.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Done.

10. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread