ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    Spicy New ARC Merchant!!
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest addition to the ARC family of quality merchants: MySpiceSage.com!!!

MySpiceSage.com is a division of the Zenobia Company, that is a family owned business specialized in gourmet nuts. In joining the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program, you will see why their parent company has been in business for over 80 years. With MySpiceSage.com you get the ultimate spice experience and guide to the world of spices. Our mission is to make spice shopping as easy and enjoyable as possible.

We take pride in offering our site visitors premium spices for all occasions. Like everything else, there are different grades and variations of every spice. We only carry the highest grade of every spice we offer to your site visitors. We know that we provide a great variety of spices so that your site visitors find a diverse line of savory spices. You can earn a large amount of commissions by just referring people to our online spices site.

We’ve done our research and we offer some of the highest commission rates compared to other spice related sites. Unlike many other merchants that communicate through automated systems, we deal personally with our clients and products, providing an unmatched level of support for our affiliate partners. The extensive variety of spices and fine selection that we offer will certainly enhance the value of your site, and consequently give you a more profitable return on your time and investment.

Some Spicy Facts:

Online Customer Order Tracking
    Quick Shipping & Handling
    100% Satisfaction Guarantee

Different Forms of Packaging:

1 oz. of spice in a small bag
    4 oz. of spice in a resealabale bag
    16 oz. of spice in a resealable bag
    1 cup Spice Bottle with Sifter

Program Benefits:

In-house Exclusive ShareASale Program
    16% Commissions on ALL SALES! (Contact us for an Exclusive Higher Commission Private Offer)
    60 Day Cookies
    100% Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic (constantly updated for holidays & specials)

We encourage you to support the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program and load a few links to your website. We know you will see the benefits immediately after joining the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program. This is something you want to be part of and don’t want to miss out, join MySpiceSage.com today!!

Thank you for your ongoing support! If you have any questions about the MySpiceSage.com affiliate program please feel free to email us at: spice@andyrodriguez.com.
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

Welcome.

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    This site is awesome. I am looking so forward to not only some purchases of my own, but I know our members are going to love it. Good luck, though I'm sure you guys won't need it.

Yea!! We just had our first sale. Hopefully lots more to come.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    Wow, you rock ....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Based on the number you had three sales come in already, awesome work ladies! I hear a BIG CHA CHING in your future!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Certified Affiliate Manager sunshiner's Avatar
    We;ve added to it. This should be an easy sale especially when our members start getting and using the spices and really like them. Good spices are hard to find without emptying your wallet.

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    You are tearing it up .... you are making sales left and right, your customers are going to have an amazing culinary experience...

Are the rest of you going to let her make ALL the sales?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I have to say that they are already showing their class. One of our members had a customer service issue (a mistake that she herself made when she was ordering) and she emailed them about it. They emailed her back almost immediately and fixed her mistake for her. Not all merchants would do that.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ABW Ambassador Stephanie Lichtenstein's Avatar
    We are having a great time keeping things spicy for our affiliate partners!!!
    @MicroSteph | Stephanie Lichtenstein
    President of Micro Media Marketing
    Outsourced Social Media Management
    Get Connected: LinkedIn | Twitter | Facebook | AIM: AffiliateLady | Skype: StephanieLichtenstein

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread