Influencer Marketing GravityFed's Avatar
    Thumbs up AvantLink Managed Solution
    We're excited to announce that we've rolled out a VERY competitive in-house Managed Solution as a new Merchant Service Level, effective July 1st, 2008.

This is a service level that offers our Merchants a dedicated and experienced day-to-day program manager who will utilize our robust Branding Channel for Merchants.

--

Two great programs in the Outdoor/Recreation category we've had on our platform for a while are now using our new managed solution. Mark Kalbach is handling the management for both The House and Proboardshop Affiliate programs. Note the new contact email for both programs is now "activesports/at/avantlink.com". So drop Mark a line if you need anything or have any questions.

For more information on these two programs, or to apply, click the logos below:

Merchants, if you would like more information on our Managed Solution Service Level feel free to drop me a line directly, or use the contact form on our site.

Gary & AvantLink

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hey everyone,

I just wanted to jump in and reiterate that I am stoked to be managing these already great programs and look forward to working with all of you and to the future growth in both the The House and ProBoardShop.

Please let me know if you guys have any questions or there is anything I can do to help get you started or make your existing partnership with these ActiveSports programs more successful!

For any questions please contact activesports/at/avantlink.com.

Mark & AvantLink
    Mark Kalbach, AvantLink mark~at~avantlink.com
    Support Forum - AvantLink Blog - Twitter
    Affiliate Manager: The-House.com & ProBoardShop.com

Talking Happy.
    Hello,

I would like add couple things.

First, we are looking froward to being managed by the most reputable affiliate network in the outdoor/recreational industry.
    Since the moment I was introduced to Avantlink, they have gained my trust and Admiration. Thanks again Gary, Scott, and Mark

Most of all, I would like to thank all the affiliates that have helped make The-House and proboardshop a success. Here is to you

-Dana

Dana, thanks for your kind words my friend. I can speak for everyone at AvantLink in saying we're glad to be working closer with you on your programs!

Gary M

Affiliate Program Management - Details

I wrote an article today that details our new Managed Solution..
    This is namely because the cornerstone of this unique proposition utilizes a branding strategy with proof of concept to not only effectively brand a program as the authority in their category (which naturally attracts and retains the highest volume Affiliates), but also provides an array of communication and distribution channels for sale details, coupon offers, promotions or otherwise general Affiliate and business news related to the program.
    Full Article: AvantLink Affiliate Program Management

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread