Keep in mind, I have not been part of the CJ etwork for several months. Furthermore, some of the sites it is visiting were never even registered with CJ. In addition to that, they are now spidering sites that are BRAND NEW!

I wonder how much money they will continue to make off of me?

I made two calls today, one to Todd and one to legal... this had better stop, before its too late.

two years and counting.... nothing much has changed... commissions stolen daily... billions of impressions served...

Update:

We have just banned the entire IP string belonging to EXODUS.NET hosting, who is the provider for cj.com

Furthermore, we have sent screenshots, records, emails and other information to cj's upstream provider VIA an abuse report for cj's refusal to obey robots.txt, email requests and several phone requests to stop datamining our servers and spidering our sites and costing us bandwidth.

This is NOT a domain specific problem, we have new servers, new IPs and new sites that they are hitting. We do not belong to their network.

We would like to know WHY, after many attempts and requests to get them to stop, why they havent stopped.

Also, we want to know EXACTLY why they feel that this is a good way to do business?

I also want to know how much money they are making from our sites and our clients by doing this and also what exact info is being distributed off our sites, date and info.

it is no wonder that companies such as aluria and even norton block cj related cookie, links, images, etc

Ill be expecting some rude replies from CJ, so give it your best shot.

two years and counting.... nothing much has changed... commissions stolen daily... billions of impressions served...

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    Get those lazy CJ lawyers working and sue Verisign and Yahoo/Overture while your at it since Sitefinder is a sitting duck.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

ABW Ambassador
    Oh, more crap...
    CJ, hmm, pretty soon I may drop them.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EcomCity.com:
    Get those lazy CJ lawyers working and sue Verisign and Yahoo/Overture while your at it since Sitefinder is a sitting duck.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ya, how bout that sitefinder!! pretty damned outrageous! i thought i had gotten a driveby download somewhere!

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread