Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up New ARC Merchant - MarioBadescu.com Skin Care
    Hello team,

Please join me in welcoming our newest merchant to join the ARC family, MarioBadescu.com Skin Care.

We are very excited at the opportunity to be working with such a renowed brand as MarioBadescu. MarioBadescu has contracted our company to launch, manage and grow their affiliate program on the ShareASale network. Our main goal will be to support you and assure you have all the tools and support necessary to become a successful MarioBadescu.com affiliate partner.

For over 40 years Mario Badescu has been known for personalized skin care treatments and products. Their products and services have been proven to help not only actors and supermodels but thousands of people who realize the importance of good skin care. Those suffering from acne, teen acne, rosacea, aging and other skin problems have come to rely on Mario Badescu to keep their skin looking its best.

Don't just take our word for it, read what others are saying about them. Mario Badescu Skin Care celebrates with Hollywood's biggest stars at the 77th Annual Academy Awards

Program Facts:
    $65 Average Order
    Exclusive ShareASale Program
    10% Commissions on all SALES!
    (Contact us for an Exclusive Higher Commission Private Offer)
    30 Day Cookies
    Auto Deposit - ON
    Data Feed - coming soon
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives
    $5.00 CABís (Cash Activation Bonuses)
    Dedicated Program Management by Andy Rodriguez Consulting

Skin Care Product Samples:
    We want you to be confident about the products you are going to be recomending to your site visitors, after all, it's your name on the line right?

I want to invite all of you to go to their website and take their skin analysis questionnaire. You will get the chance to experience the process that your site visitors will go throught, you will see how easy it will be to convert with this merchant. You will even be able to recieve free product samples. If you want or need any additional samples, email me and i will get them to you.

Cash Activation Bonuses:
    To get you motivated, I will give you a $25.00 CAB (Cash Activation Bonus) for your first sale of $150.00 or more. I will also give you $5.00 (as a first time activation bonus) when you upload one of our links.

Let's get started, we are on auto approval for a limited time !

1) Join MarioBadescu.com now, click here.
    2) Load a few links from your welcome email.
    3) Send in your CAB request to the email provided in your welcome email.
    4) Look for the $$$ in your SAS account at the end of the month !

If you have Skin Care traffic, you are encouraged to join our team and start earning cash while developing a positive ROI for your work. This product line will convert, just look at their client list.

Join MarioBadescu.com today !!
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Thank you for the applications, let's sweeten the deal ... first 20 affiliate generated sales over $50.00 gets another $20.00 commission bonus on top of the 10% ...

Do the math: a $60.00 sale gets you the $6.00 commish plus another 20.00 cash on top of that ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

And for you NY based affiliates, they are located in NY and already collect sales tax, so there will be NO problems.

Quote Originally Posted by KirkMcD
    And for you NY based affiliates, they are located in NY and already collect sales tax, so there will be NO problems.
    Forgot to mention that ... mariobadescu.com loves New York affiliates

and we have our first sale ...

The affiliate who referred this transaction number 18480874 :
    Affiliate ID: 228*** - M*** P******
    Affiliates Main Website: www.m*********s.com
    The sale amount for this transaction: 33.85
    Tracking Number for this transaction: 6446202638

Congrats M, it's not over the $50, but you got the extra $20.00 anyways ...

Let's get this train rolling ...

The program is rocking, thanks to all of you that are sending in traffic and generating sales ... especially you Zeus

15 years and counting
    It's a good product line. Thanks Andy.

Andy.... sending you another PM....

9. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread