Gameznflix and RentZero - No Payments
    Both of these companies have not paid me for commissions going back to Feb. 2008. I have tried to contact Rentzero by e-mail and Gameznflix by phone and e-mail and no response from either. As with the previous experience of a poster in Dec. 2007, Beth Rose, the affiliate manager for Gameznflix cannot be reached and does not return calls. Kowabunga who until this spring, handled tracking for Gameznflix, has not had luck either in obtaining the commissions owed me. So, I would not recommend the Gameznflix or Rentzero affiliate programs to anyone.

Patrick

Quote Originally Posted by dcgiants
    Both of these companies have not paid me for commissions going back to Feb. 2008. I have tried to contact Rentzero by e-mail and Gameznflix by phone and e-mail and no response from either. As with the previous experience of a poster in Dec. 2007, Beth Rose, the affiliate manager for Gameznflix cannot be reached and does not return calls. Kowabunga who until this spring, handled tracking for Gameznflix, has not had luck either in obtaining the commissions owed me. So, I would not recommend the Gameznflix or Rentzero affiliate programs to anyone.

Patrick
    Are those commissions based on leads or sales?

How did you generate the leads or sales? Did you offer any incentives for the leads or sales?

The commissions were based on leads and there were no incentives or other issues that would have violated TOS. Basically, there has simply been no response and no commissions.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread