Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Super COMA Meeting Yesterday!
    Colorado Online Marketing Association (COMA) met yesterday at the Hops Brewery overlooking Clement Lake and it was great to see new faces to the group, as well as the old salts who've been coming to gatherings for the past year.

This month marks one year since COMA originally got started and I am always impressed and happy to see the variety of industry types who are now a part of the COMA family. Affiliates, merchants, OPM's, AM's, graphic and web designers, networks, you name it, we got it! :-)

I've attached a picture of one of our tables of meet and eaters. As you can see, a friendly looking group for sure. Must be the positive environment here in paradise! We all love this place and the more we get together, the more doors of communication and opportunities that seem to open.

There were 15 attendees at this sesion and in September we easily top 20 as many who wanted to attend had prior commitments! I encourage all Colorado area affiliates, merchants and e-enthusiasts to join us. You will find our get togethers to be very enjoyable and productive.

At yesterday's get together I had the pleaure of presenting to COMA the NY internet tax law, how it is being handled thus far, the upcoming challenges by Amazon and Overstock, possible ways around the nexus issue and scheduled meeting with counsel that a few of the NY affiliates have put together. Long story - short NY, COMA supports you!!

We discussed the potential impact should this law be allowed to stand and as a group we agree that this is more than a NY issue or an Amazon & Overstock issue. It was great to see people taking this law seriously and getting behind the need to stay atop of this as it unfolds. If the NY group needs additional legal funding, COMA will chip in! Kevin has advised me that for now funding is adequate, and I advised the group of that also.

Again, thank you to all of you, both old and new faces, for yesterday. We have a great group coming together and a lot of opportunities ahead!

If you are in the Colorado or Rocky Mountain area and wish to join our gang, you can find the COMA group on facebook. For those who were with us yesterday a big COMA Salute! And a special "Thank You" to Brad Crooks for serving as our official photographer!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Alan,

Glad to hear that it was a successful event.

It was good fun and quite productive. Nice photo there from Brad!

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    Seems to have been a very cool and proactive meeting!

Well done gang!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Alan,
    If it isn't 'outing' anyone, could you put some names with faces... or at least ABW usernames?
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

Sorry Knight but I would not post names without the members permission. I am at liberty to tell you that the handsome silver haired guy in the apricot colored shirt is Alan Hamilton!
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

Lite On The Do, Heavy On The Nuts Donuts's Avatar
    Man, now I want a FOMA or FLOMA luncheon... :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Donuts
    Man, now I want a FOMA or FLOMA luncheon... :-)
    If you lived here 8 months a year, we COMA-ites could have "Donuts" with our coffee!!

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread