Thread: Help us help you...

Affiliate Network Rep
    Help us help you...
    I am definitely the new kid in town and have learned so much in the past few months its been crazy.

Seems like in a perfect world the affiliates would drive what programs were out there...

We all know it isn't a perfect world but maybe if we talk a bit more we can get a little closer...

On that note, we want some help from the affiliates out there, whether you are with buy.at or not.

What kind of programs would make your mouth water? What / who could you do tons of volume with in your market?

We are looking to gain a better understanding of your needs...with that in mind...help us help you earn more!!!

In my market, we could really use American Girl Dolls!! LOL.

You ask about mouth watering...I literally love the food merchants. They are the types that you can promote for just about every holiday and often in various price ranges. It's the kind of thing that people like to buy online and have delivered because making food yourself and packaging it for delivery is difficult and can be expensive. Plus, margins tend to be good on a lot of the food products compared to things like electronics. Generally no returns like you get with clothes and shoes.

Just my little bitty two cents from my world.
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

ABW Ambassador
    I would go thru this list - http://www.internetretailer.com/top500/list.asp

Go after any merchant that doesn't already have an affiliate program. Then you can say you have a top 500 merchant and your network is the only place to partner with them.

Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    I need ornaments, greeting cards and Christmas cards for pets and wildlife, everything from dogs and cats to horses, birds, snakes and other wild and domesticated animals.

Sorry to rehash an old thread...do you know if LiveNation has an affiliate program? This would be competition to the Ticketmaster Program but I was wondering if they had one or if you knew any information about them getting one...I bet the ticketmaster program is making you some good coin and they are benefiting even more from it!

I could use collectible sites and - yes - American Girl Dolls!

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Collectibles?
    Quote Originally Posted by BurgerBoy
    I could use collectible sites and - yes - American Girl Dolls!

BurgerBoy - Not sure if Swarovski counts as collectibles. It seems as though they must have some products that would be in that genre. They also happen to be one of our clients .

What kind of collectibles are you looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by AM Gabe
    BurgerBoy - Not sure if Swarovski counts as collectibles. It seems as though they must have some products that would be in that genre. They also happen to be one of our clients .

What kind of collectibles are you looking for?
    Dolls, china, plates, wall decor, bears, figurines, dream catchers, native american art, lamps, candle holders, clocks with art work, ornaments, christmas items, - the same type of items that CollectiblesToday has with with a bigger selection than they have.

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    I could use an easier link building structure ...

I know that's not what you're asking, Charlie but I don't even bother trying to get Buy.at links anymore. It's really confusing.
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Affiliate Network Rep
    hi rexanne...

i wonder if it would be helpful if we setup some time for you and one of our account managers?

he/she could walk you thru how the system works and maybe make things clearer to you?

if you are interested drop me a private message and i will be happy setup some time for you.

c3

Thanks Charlie - I've been doing this for more than 10 years ... you'd think I could figure it out or maybe, the Buy.at system for getting and creating links is the problem? No clue.

Does anyone else find their link building system bizarre and user hostile?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Affiliate Network Rep
    well the offer is always on the table...our account managers are here to help.

moreover, if you have ideas or ways we can improve the system it would be great to have a quick chat and understand your frustrations.

we are constantly revamping the system and we have always prided ourselves on making sure we make take the user experience into account.

please let me know if you would be interested in sharing your thoughts.

c3

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    I could use an easier link building structure ...

I know that's not what you're asking, Charlie but I don't even bother trying to get Buy.at links anymore. It's really confusing.
    Rexanne, I am one of the account managers at Buy.at, I would love to show you our Management Area. Answer whatever questions you have about to build links or anything else.

Please let me know if you are interested.

email:goldstein.gabe@platform-a.com
    W:212-478-8311

Quote Originally Posted by Rexanne
    Thanks Charlie - I've been doing this for more than 10 years ... you'd think I could figure it out or maybe, the Buy.at system for getting and creating links is the problem? No clue.

Does anyone else find their link building system bizarre and user hostile?
    Not been doin it as long as you Rexanne, but I'm having my troubles with em, too. Malcolm was very nice in the beginning and helped me, but to be honest....I haven't updated anything for quite a while cos I just can't seem to get what I want or maybe I just don't give the tools the right info....either way I don't get the results I want either.

You're waaaay smarter than me. lol Only have used AL's datafeed (only with a great deal of help from Burgerboy. Actually he talked mostly to hubby, just a little with me. ) Long story but hubby wants the old Works spreadsheet for the business (share computers) so I don't have excel and Works is supposed to remove somethin from the datafeeds so don't use the other networks stuff.

So...if it makes ya feel better Rexanne, it's not just you

Ummm, Gabe this is only a suggestion definitely not trying to tell ya how to do your job.....but maybe for the ummm computer techie challenged lol maybe you could have a little podcast or tutorial type thing (Andy and Emelio have made videos before) People like Rexanne and I need a bit more explaining when it comes to your tools, evidently. (Have a feelin there's several others, too......they just haven't fessed up yet like Rexanne and I lol

Gary's (AL) product creator and SAS's "Make a Page" tools are no problems for us...but for some reason, we're havin a tough time with yours.

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Not been doin it as long as you Rexanne, but I'm having my troubles with em, too. Malcolm was very nice in the beginning and helped me, but to be honest....I haven't updated anything for quite a while cos I just can't seem to get what I want or maybe I just don't give the tools the right info....either way I don't get the results I want either.

You're waaaay smarter than me. lol Only have used AL's datafeed (only with a great deal of help from Burgerboy. Actually he talked mostly to hubby, just a little with me. ) Long story but hubby wants the old Works spreadsheet for the business (share computers) so I don't have excel and Works is supposed to remove somethin from the datafeeds so don't use the other networks stuff.

Ummm, Gabe this is only a suggestion definitely not trying to tell ya how to do your job.....but maybe for the ummm computer techie challenged lol maybe you could have a little podcast or tutorial type thing (Andy and Emelio have made videos before) People like Rexanne and I need a bit more explaining when it comes to your tools, evidently. (Have a feelin there's several others, too......they just haven't fessed up yet like Rexanne and I lol

Gary's (AL) product creator and SAS's "Make a Page" tools are no problems for us...but for some reason, we're havin a tough time with yours.
    I would be more than happy to personally work with you and anybody else who needs help getting links up. I would be happy to go over the management system with you step by step over the phone.

Please give me a call or send me an email to set some time to help you out.

email:gabe.goldstein@platform-a.com
    W:212 278 8311

Quote Originally Posted by AM Gabe
    Rexanne, I am one of the account managers at Buy.at, I would love to show you our Management Area. Answer whatever questions you have about to build links or anything else.

Please let me know if you are interested.

email:goldstein.gabe@platform-a.com
    W:212-478-8311
    Thank you Gabe. If I could catch up and free up any time at all, I'd take you up on the offer. I will when I decide to tackle yet another tech challenge!
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

Quote Originally Posted by purplebear
    Not been doin it as long as you Rexanne, but I'm having my troubles with em, too. datafeeds so don't use the other networks stuff.

Thanks PB! I feel like a total idiot when I try to work with Buy.at links. And I doubt I'm way smarter than you, just probably more vocal and *****ier. LOL
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com

18. Newsletter Signup