No Longer Banned!
    Will Tagging Keywords Help Or Hurt ?
    Hi

Will tagging key words help or hurt ?

Ie., {2008 Derek Jetter Truckers Football Jersey $1185} as opposed to this same thing w/o the {} tags on the ends of it ?

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Hello SteveWilliams

superCool has never heard of that one (curly brackets), but Googled it and found nothing

in the old days they said that strong, bold, underlined, and/or italic text was considered "important", but with the advent of CSS that's probably not true anymore (if it ever was)

good luck

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by superCool
    Hello SteveWilliams

superCool has never heard of that one (curly brackets), but Googled it and found nothing

in the old days they said that strong, bold, underlined, and/or italic text was considered "important", but with the advent of CSS that's probably not true anymore (if it ever was)

good luck
    SC

Thank you. ~ The goal is toi find a method to prevent a string from becoming broken up in the search header description so that if I put in 2008 Truckers Baseball cap Adjustable Washable 24.95 it stays looking that way as opposed to reading 2008 Truckers Baseball......

I hoped that the () or {} or [] would keep the string whole ~ ??

Take me me down the pardise city where the grass is green in the girls are pretty .... Ahem ! Sorry. Motley crue is on now.

So any ideas ?

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; July 17th, 2008 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Texas Spelling Spree....
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Are you talking about keyword meta tags or description meta?

In your title of this post you say "keywords" but you are describing "description" in your post. If you are talking about your description being cut off in SERPs then you have about 160 char to work with if you are talking about keywords, just separate by commas your keywords.

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by ladidah
    Are you talking about keyword meta tags or description meta?

In your title of this post you say "keywords" but you are describing "description" in your post. If you are talking about your description being cut off in SERPs then you have about 160 char to work with if you are talking about keywords, just separate by commas your keywords.
    Ladidah

If you went on google for example and searched for say for example 2008 Trucker Baseball caps and assuming I had this typed in some where the great big blue words on the SEARCH PAGE will often be butchered to poices saying something like 2008 Trucke........ or something and I am attempting to figure out how to make it stay the way I typed it. ~ The entire thing.

Ideas ?

Steve

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread