Thread: Ticketmaster Redesign Messes Up Our Script

Ticketmaster Redesign Messes Up Our Script
    When will Ticketmaster allow us access through an API? Is this still being considered?

We had a program built that accessed Ticketmaster and got us all of the new shows going on sale daily. The website redesign that launched Wednesday made our software useless.

We've had a programmer working on it all day to get our site back up and it hasn't happened. I wish they'd left things alone and I wish we had better access.

Is it possible to get the access we need to get a list of new events daily?

How about even a feed that gives us the shows going on sale today?

I would agree, this would be a great feature to have...either a script to search for sales or a feed that would be sent each night or early morning with all on sales happening. This would be a great way to get us the information we need to promote the events better.

Affiliate Network Rep
    Hello from buy.at
    Kyle,

As your script was probably written independently of the feeds that they provide, they were probably unaware of your requirements or how this would affect your links. It might be best to send an email to
    affiliates@ticketmaster.com and let them know what issues you are having and how you think it might have impacted you. This would be the same for any merchant. Iím sure it will help them in the future.

Obviously their program is a part of their overall site and while they are addressing the needs of all their partners that they know of, they might not have know what impact they might have had on your scripts. They did send emails out to those partners they knew would have to make changes, so your issues might have fallen outside of their view.

I have personally brought your concerns to the folks at TM and they tell me that if they haven't emailed you to discuss your problems already, you should expect one in the very near future.

Hope this helps,
    c

Charlie,

Yes. I'm talking to the Ticketmaster folks.

I'll be glad to quit hand coding all of those links. Almost not worth doing actually...

6. Newsletter Signup