Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Increased Traffic
    As a newbie, Again I did an all nighter... looking for answers?

Please can I get some power suggestions for increasing traffic ?

I am looking for traffic idea's

ABW Ambassador
    Rank high in the search engines.

ABW Ambassador
    Side note, don't spam (I deleted the swarovski one), don't ask people to message you for an affiliate link or you'll get banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Trust

but that takes time ... I am still trying to get listed

I have 15 site built ....Forums / Classifieds / Auctions

Content
    andrerecommendssite.info/joomla

Classifieds
    andrerecommends.info/
    gizbuilder/com

A Blog
    newandrerecommends.info/index.php?blogid=4

An so on but as you say it's getting the rankings ?????

I hope I don't get banned

is plastered all over my screen ...it seem this is a closed forum
    Do NOT Post Affiliate URLs or links - it is a violation of our policies!

Side note, don't spam (I deleted the swarovski one), don't ask people to message you for an affiliate link or you'll get banned.
    can you define spam... I am new and trying tto get information???

I am not an affiliate .... I have products to offer ... I notice other with links and selling openly .... is it something I said.

ABW Ambassador
    The post I deleted:

"Swarovski Crystal

Swarovski Gift Ideas
    Swarovski Crystal

Please message me I can not post LINK -wink-"

If you're a merchant and want to advertise your program, then http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/

The forum you posted the above in, was a forum they paid for. So paying for a forum is one option, paying for an announcement is another, options in the advertising link.

Rank high in the search engines...is this not a give ?....I was hoping for a dialog or discussion .....

You like the site .... what "detail" suggestions do you have ?

The post I deleted:

thanks...

ABW Ambassador
    How to get traffic, many ways. I would read thru the search engines forum here. You can learn SEO and get free traffic, build a good site etc. Pay for traffic, PPC, advertise on other sites. Offline advertising, some of that in the Effective Advertising forum here. Get traffic from social sites, there is a Web 2.0 forum here, some ideas there. Just some of the ways. You're not going to learn all this pulling an "all nighter". I was just take some time and start reading, searching. It's a lot of hard work and it's going to take some time if you're just starting out.

Quote Originally Posted by mikejonessmith
    but that takes time ... I am still trying to get listed
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=79507

It all takes time (and/or money)...
    Eathan Mertz

Black Cat Mining - Gold Prospecting & Rockhounding Equipment

No Longer Banned!
    The Secret To Traffic ? The guys that pay you of course !!....
    Hey MJ

One thing That I can tell you is to hook up with some one that has a vested interest in your success.

It may seem strange but some of the guys you partner with really want to help you get the traffic ball rolling. Often these guys have been aff's them selves and feel your situation.

Which brings me to another thing. Try to find the guys that have been aff's themselves. Esp. if you are running their ads/ products etc. While most will not answer the phone or mail, a few really want to help you and this can be the Magic Bullet you seek.

Guys Like Alan Hamilton & Donuts Make tons of money doing this and have nearly god like wisdom in doing this, but as Alan has stated himself, No one is likely to help you for free grasshopper {Thats not true for everyone though. I'm helping you, Yes its free. Also If I knew how to make 35 grand / month in your niche, I'd just tell you. After all, Thats why it's called a FORUM I guess.}.

If you get to a point where you have any questions, I guess you can always go to Ricks Place and check out his stuff. I take notes. It helps a lot.

Try to share your knowledge in what ever way you can. While it is NOT true on ABW that people will help you if they see you help others {Its a political thing pretty much at times} it sure does help you to pay forward what you received. The fact is that many guys come here to share regardless of all the side stuff and this is a very good thing to practise. It is also a good way to establish a repor with some guys. This can help you build a few bullets too.

One thing I learned a few days ago that never really hit me in class was the fact that your description tag is actually your newspaper ad on every page you have going. 31 pages = 31 newspaper ads. The newspaper headline is your title tag. It's good if you have someone who can write copy. Have them write an ad at a time if cash is an issue.

try to find guys that run help forums of varying varieties. Many of these guys run servers and struggle with the same issues as you do and these guys can be a valuable resource if you can find them around and there are lots of them so not hard to do.

These are some of the things I learned so far and if I get a few more, I'll certainly share. I'm by no means the million dollar expert either. I just wanna help.

I hope this contributes to your success in some way my man.

Best.

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; July 21st, 2008 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Texas Syntax Error. ~ So a SynTEX Error then ?.....Wheres Beachy At ?...
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Affiliate Manager
    Steve...that was awesome information....thank you!

Search engine optimization
    Article marketing
    Social bookmarking
    Blogs [but don't spam]
    Forums
    [URL="http://www.affiliatemarketingintro.com"]Affiliate Marketing Basics[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Eathan
    http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=79507

It all takes time (and/or money)...

thank you for pointing me here .. good article

Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    Hey MJ

It may seem strange but some of the guys you partner with really want to help you get the traffic ball rolling. Often these guys have been aff's them selves and feel your situation.

Which brings me to another thing. Try to find the guys that have been aff's themselves. Esp. if you are running their ads/ products etc. While most will not answer the phone or mail, a few really want to help you and this can be the Magic Bullet you seek.

I hope this contributes to your success in some way my man.

Best.

Steve

Steve your post was OUTSTANDING !!!!....

It was written sincerely, I have NEVER received a message like with such sincere advice like a brother, so much so I showed it to my lady to read and she too commented it was genuine. thank you for taking the time to write as it was a pleasure to read your great advice.
    Last edited by mikejonessmith; August 4th, 2008 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveWilliams
    Hey MJ

Best.

Steve

Steve, I have been told about "spam"... I always understood this to be email "blast". However I want to take this off-line. I would love if someone could review and comment about the site below. I have a number of other sites in the "web links" area of this page below of other projects that I am trying to build?
    andrerecommendssite.info/joomla/

No Longer Banned!
    Learn A Little, Give A Little......It Should Be The Texas Way...
    Steve your post was OUTSTANDING !!!!....

It was written sincerely, I have NEVER received a message like with such sincere advice like a brother, so much so I showed it to my lady to read and she too commented it was genuine. thank you for taking the time to write as it was a pleasure to read your great advice.
    Mike

You are welcome. I'm glad I can help. It's what I do. Those here and other places help me, and I help in return.

I've been thanked several times, but not like this. Your thanks made me smile.

It seems to be over most peoples heads, I guess, but in order to be truly successful you must share with others. What do I get out of it ? ~ I share my passion with guys around the world. Why, guys just like you in fact.
    Greed and self servedness are just two of the signs of failure. No matter how big your house is Or what kind of car you drive...
    Some are so blinded to this fact that they will simply type you a message and threaten you. Gives them a sense of power I guess.

My Point. You can do it, How can I help ? No strings. No charge !

Steve, I have been told about "spam"... I always understood this to be email "blast". However I want to take this off-line. I would love if someone could review and comment about the site below. I have a number of other sites in the "web links" area of this page below of other projects that I am trying to build?
    andrerecommendssite.info/joomla/
    You are welcome to message me anytime. I will not tell you how to do it, though there are several ways, because I got flamed last time and basically told I was the devil his self. So you will want to click around till you find it.

While I'm on the subject, site reviews are done in a section specifically site review. You should be careful with the link you posted since it is a ban able offence. I got nothing in it, though you should be made aware of this fact.

Spam covers many things. Esp. on ABW. If you read a little around here, people often have very different views of what spam is. Some of these people are bosses on this forum and are very well respected so they will not get banned or flamed themselves. {I take no position on this} However, because you are new, you are likely to get treated a little more stringently than a boss or a super member will at will. This is in no way a political statement, it is sage advise. I can cover this somewhere else so I don't completely derail this thread.
    For a site review from me, contact me via a different means such as post in Site Review or use other method. Your option.

Tell your wife I said thanks for the thumbs up. It made my day. Very sweet.

Steve
    Last edited by Steve Williams; August 4th, 2008 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Texas Syntax Error. ~ So a SynTEX Error then ?.....Wheres Beachy At ?...
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by jill8026
    Steve...that was awesome information....thank you!
    Jill

Thank you. It is my mission and my passion to help.

You made my day !

Steve

Steve

Great post...from the heart!!!
    1stopshopping4moms.com
    Tired of browsing the net for what you are looking for?
    Hundreds of stores in one place with the best prices

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by nyfamily5
    Steve

Great post...from the heart!!!
    NYF

ThanK you very Much indeed

Steve

A great website for; Jerseys & Shirts, NFL Sports Apparel
    To this discussion, I will follow all the advice that was offered thus far and hope someday I may be also helping others because I see the value.

I should say i visited your GREAT website on sports; Jerseys & Shirts, NFL Sports Apparel, Autographed Troy Aikman Authentic NFL Jersey Tony Romo Terrel Owens.
    ...stevesapparel.

I was tempted after going through the pages to pickup;
    Reebok Arizona Cardinals Black Play Dry Team Polo
    Reebok Arizona Cardinals Players 2nd Season Adjustable Hat

Sorry but I am unable to contact you. the forum limits-private messages and limits sending message using emails.

sorry.

Cool
    I should say i visited your GREAT website on sports; Jerseys & Shirts, NFL Sports Apparel, Autographed Troy Aikman Authentic NFL Jersey Tony Romo Terrel Owens.
    ...stevesapparel.

I was tempted after going through the pages to pickup;
    Reebok Arizona Cardinals Black Play Dry Team Polo
    Reebok Arizona Cardinals Players 2nd Season Adjustable Hat

Vietnam Veteran 1966-1970 USASA
    ABW Forum Rules - Advertise At ABW

hey mikejonessmith, have you tried to contact SteveWilliams via Jerseys & Shirts, NFL Sports Apparel, Autographed Troy Aikman Authentic NFL Jersey Tony Romo Terrel Owens ...stevesapparel ??

the link is at the bottom but you can't see it today - just mouse around and you should find it

that should work

good luck to y'all!!!

...stevesapparel.
    mikejonessmith = SteveWilliams??

X

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast