Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    Click Bank Spamming?
    I was surprised to see this in my spam folder this morning. I know zilch about Click Bank, but I was not aware that they spammed or allowed it. Hopefully this was without their consent. I'd be interested in knowing. I got a kick out of someone who cannot spell "organize" telling me that s/he is going to make me wealthy and "organiSe" me. LOL

Any comment CB?

edited copy of the mail - url deleted...

Hi,

Are you looking for a way to always make money from internet marketing? Here is a fantastic way to get your affiliate marketing career off the mark and move into top gear within days.

book coverYour First Clickbank Sale

will show you exactly how you can make money, every month for life, by promoting products on Clickbank.

1 book, 10 videos, 1 aim: To make you money

This eBook and video course will teach you exactly what you need to do to start making money promoting Clickbank products.

You can look over my shoulder as I show you exacly how to pick a niche, pick a product, make a landing page with graphics, upload your landing page and promote it using Google Adwords.

I am not going to lie to you here, affiliate marketing is not for you if you are not willing to put in the effort. It is also not for you if you are not willing to learn everything you can about the craft that is Affiliate Marketing. What I can promise you is that this guide will give you a great grounding and you WILL start making regular sales if you follow and adapt the methods I show you in this book.

If you're no good with graphics, great, I have just the thing for you

If you're no good with HTML, great, I will show you a very powerful WYSWIG editor and show you how to use it.

Don't know anything about Landing pages? Brilliant, this guide will walk you through them.

No good at copywriting? Fantastic, I have managed to negotiate a deal whereby I will give you two of the best eBooks on Copywriting absolutely free

If your mind is not ready to be wealthy I will show you exactly how to be in the right state of mind.

If you are not an organised person, I will show you how to become organised.

This is truly a one stop shop for everything you need to get started and climb the ranks of affiliate marketing

Get Your Copy Now For Only
    $27 Secure Payments
    Made Through Alertpay

Sincerely,

Mark
    email address - deleted but on file
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

It was most likey an affiliate sending it out. You should forward the email to CB.

Affiliate Manager Alan Hamilton's Avatar
    I plan to, but want to see what, if any, comments CB might have to offer first.
    Join the Spicy Aprons Affiliate program on ShareASale Visit us on Facebook www.facebook.com/spicyaprons Follow us on Twitter @Spicyaprons

I don't thing it is from a trusted source so you better contact CB to help stop this scam before anyone falls in it.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread