Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Talking MarioBadescu.com Skin Care Cash Trivia Game
    Let's have some fun and give away some cash ...

We have allocated some cash to give away this week, let's run a Mario Badescu Merchant Trivia game.

One simple rule to play:

1) Anyone can play, but you need to be a MarioBadescu.com affiliate so we can pay you if you win. You can sign up here.

Question #1 - for $20.00

What is the number one product mariobadescu.com sells?
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 21st, 2008 at 01:07 PM.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Mario Badescu Drying Lotion

Gah! I got beat...

the acne kit.... http://www.mariobadescu.com/productD...D=226&CatId=14

Quote Originally Posted by 25trees
    Mario Badescu Drying Lotion
    Correct!!

"Our best selling Drying Lotion is an excellent spot treatment made with a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. A dab of this lotion will heal and dry pimples quickly."

This stuff sells itself, load up the link on your website and watch the sales roll in ..

You got a $20.00 with your name on it, email me your sas affiliate ID and I will deposit the cash into your account.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    Correct!!

"Our best selling Drying Lotion is an excellent spot treatment made with a blend of Calamine and Salicylic Acid to clear up and soothe unsightly whiteheads overnight. A dab of this lotion will heal and dry pimples quickly."

This stuff sells itself, load up the link on your website and watch the sales roll in ..

You got a $20.00 with your name on it, email me your sas affiliate ID and I will deposit the cash into your account.
    Thank you so so much. I have a great article that will promote this product right away.

I'm so glad I found it.

Question #2 - for $20.00

What is the link between sports and MarioBadescu.com?

The oil free moisturizer is perfect to promote for athletes

Quote Originally Posted by 25trees
    Thank you so so much. I have a great article that will promote this product right away.

I'm so glad I found it.
    You have cash ...

Transaction Completed and posted.
    Commission posted: $20.00

Thank you for playing ...

Quote Originally Posted by kayecee
    yes it is, it's awesome ...

Ooooooo.... and you have more sunscreens to promote for those outdoor athletes as well...

I noticed that oil free moisturizer because of my oily skin.... that coupled with the fact that I live in the south and UGH!

Ok.... besides the sunscreen being good for sports enthusiasts, I don't see anything else connecting to sports..... but I'm still looking....

This is true but not the answer for this question, one more clue for Question #2.

What sport / team endorses MarioBadescu as the "official skin care line"

Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!

Dallas cowboy cheerleaders!
    You are correct ...

"Mario Badescu Skin Care has been selected as the Official Skincare provider for the world renowned squad. "Our Cheerleaders, like women everywhere, recognize the importance of clear, radiant, healthy skin. With their hectic schedules of full-time jobs, or college classes, photo shoots, appearances, performances and rehearsals it's particularly important that they take proper care of their bodies and health.", said Kelli Finglass, Director. "After talking with a number of different companies offering skin care products, we have invited Mario Badescu to join our team because we were particularly impressed with their sophisticated approach to skin care and their extensive line of products which combine natural ingredients with advanced technology. We strive for our Squad to represent a cross section of American women. Different looks, different styles, different types - and that means different skin care requirements. Mario Badescu brings with them over 200 products for all skin types as well as an in-house staff dedicated to setting up customized skin care regimens for each of their clients. Quite simply, we believe in their quality, we believe they care, and we believe they are a valuable partner in our overall effort to maintain the trend-setting excellence of "America's Sweethearts"

Full article here: https://www.mariobadescu.com/pressre...lascowboys.asp

Send me your affiliate sas id and i will deposit the $20.00 to your account ....thank you ...

Woo Hoo! Thank you! ID being sent! That'll be enough to buy me a teaspoon of gas!

*Man! I'm ready for those gas prices to go down!*

Ok, here's another one for $50.00 ...

Question #3 - for $50.00

Why were Eva Longoria, Daisy Fuentes and Paula Abdul among others at the "Cloud 9 Suite" ?

15 years and counting
    For the 77th Annual Academy Awards (and to get their MB goodie bags)
    http://www.mariobadescu.com/oscars2005.asp

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    For the 77th Annual Academy Awards (and to get their MB goodie bags)
    http://www.mariobadescu.com/oscars2005.asp
    WTG Zeus, you are correct sir....

You have $50.00 in your sas account ...

Transaction Completed and posted.
    Commission posted: $50.00

Thanks buddy for your support ...

15 years and counting
    It was fast, Andy. Thanks

Yes it was fast.... thanks Andy!

hmmm, we need to get some more complicated questions ...

Question # 3 - for $50.00

What MarioBadescu product is Paris Hilton "addicted" to ?

Tip: she bought 27 of them :-)

Can we play again?

Can we play again?
    of course ...

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast