ABW Ambassador
    Travel & Real Estate RSS feeds hard to find
    There is plenty of travel & real Estate related rss feeds online but trying to find merchants with affilate programs that offer them is not that easy. Expedia have a few for travel but other than that there is not much around for affiliates from what I have found. If you know of merchants offering RSS feeds in travel or real estate than please let us know.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

World Choice Travel has RSS feeds for hotels in their indy program. WCT is the "private label" version of the Travelocity inventory. I do not use their RSS feeds (opting instead for my own database implementation), but they are available by major city (250+) for US coverage and by country for worldwide coverage.

I would also be interested in learning about others in the travel industry and about any in the Real Estate vertical. I have two "local" sites that attract a LOT of real estate traffic. I want to get a Real Estate License in the family so we can capitalize on actual referrals to active agents.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Hi Beachy, thanks for the feedback. I also use XML from another company called IHS Advantage that is probably similar to WCT. What I'm looking for is just simple RSS feeds that can be hooked up to one page etc. The Expedia ones are a good example and I can select a few options before I make it with them which is great.

Let's hope some Real Estate & Travel merchants start using RSS which is extremely easy to implement and can bring in so much income for the merchant, just a shame most merchants don't understand it or have the initiative to take their business to the next level.
    Hosting Discounts from Professional Rates Hosts - Deals and Coupons on Domain Names from GoDadday, Namecheap, Domain.com and more top registers.

Are you going to Affiliate Summit in Boston? If so, let's hook up for a coffee or a beer.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Are you going to Affiliate Summit in Boston? If so, let's hook up for a coffee or a beer.
    I would have liked that but I'm not going to the Affiliate Summit, live too far away, maybe I could next year.

Merchant & ABW Ambassador
    Kayak does have a RSS too.

ABW Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric Ewe
    Kayak does have a RSS too.
    Yes they have a good variety of targeted feeds, I found them around the time I started this thread. Hotwire also have a couple but they have not included the required "Link" element.

Affiliate Manager
    real estate leads
    I am a merchant who would be happy to have your real estate leads. We don't provide and RSS feed, but I'm sure we can work something else out...

Affiliate Manager FriendlyPlanetTravel's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by glinted
    Let's hope some Real Estate & Travel merchants start using RSS which is extremely easy to implement and can bring in so much income for the merchant, just a shame most merchants don't understand it or have the initiative to take their business to the next level.
    We have a travel affiliate program at SAS, what type,info, etc would you want us to develop? Not all that familar with RSS feeds (though we have one on our blog)

If I could display RSS feeds on my travel sites showing updated special offers or prices with my affiliate ID embedded in them, I would use them all the time.
    [URL=http://www.investeverymonth.com]InvestEveryMonth.com[/URL] - Build Wealth

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread