Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Lightbulb Free Mario Badescu Products ?
    Hello team,

Would anyone want to win some free mariobadescu.com skin care products?

I am throwing the idea around and if there is enough interest from you, I will ask our merchant and if he approves, we will set up a promotion where any affiliate with X number of sales wins some product.

What do you think of the idea?

What products would you like to see given away?

Thoughts?
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Their cream soap is great:
    http://www.mariobadescu.com/productD...ctID=3&CatId=1

very mild, non-detergent cleanser
    -- most facial soaps are very harsh on the skin, it is nice that they sell one that is mild.

Also their seaweed cleanser looks good because it has natural ingredients, people like natural ingredients.
    http://www.mariobadescu.com/productD...tID=14&CatId=1

awesome....keep the suggestions coming ..
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

After the survey, there are several products to choose from for your skin type..... how about a complete package for anyone who sells over X amount.... (it would have to be a large amount sold for that prize)

Or maybe give those that sell a certain amount their pick of one product from the site.... that way everyone can choose what they like.....

Quote Originally Posted by kayecee
    After the survey, there are several products to choose from for your skin type..... how about a complete package for anyone who sells over X amount.... (it would have to be a large amount sold for that prize)

Or maybe give those that sell a certain amount their pick of one product from the site.... that way everyone can choose what they like.....
    I like that idea, how about this:

Any affiliate that generates a minimum of $500.00 can get a free Skin Care Regimen of their choice, chosen from any of these 10: http://www.mariobadescu.com/products.asp?CatID=19

I like the way you think, thanks of the suggestion

Yup...I think you got a great idea!

Yay!

Wait.... will this be for a specific month/time period? I'll be starting out with a new site because I don't have one that gels like I want with this line yet.... *sniffle*

Yay!
    I'll run it by our merchant but I dont foresee any issues getting it approved.

That would be great!

I'm inspired now. Links are up!
    --Tricia Meyer-- I love being the exception to the rule.

Tricia Meyer | Helping Moms Connect | Wine Club Reviews and Ratings | Hunger Games Fan

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    Hmm, we seem to have a race going on ... Helping moms is in the house ...

Quote Originally Posted by helpingmoms
    and your sales are starting to come in ...

15. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread