Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Free MarioBadescu Skin Care Regimen
    Hello Team,

Thanks go out to Kayecee for the promotion idea

Effective today, any affiliate that generates a minimum of $500.00 in sales from MarioBadescu.com will get FREE Skin Care Regimen of their choice.

You may choose from any of these 10 MarioBadescu.com Skin Care Regimens: http://www.mariobadescu.com/products.asp?CatID=19

Rules are simple:

1) Become a MarioBadescu.com affiliate - join here
    2) Load your links and start generating sales.
    3) Once you reach the $500.00 mark, send me an email and we will ship your FREE MarioBadescu.com Skin Care regimen of your choice.

** One Skin Care Regimen per affiliate.

Thank you all in advance for your support of this great merchant.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Yay! *jumps up and down with joy*

Mariobadescu will also be at our booth during Affiliate Summit in Boston ...

Make sure you are enrolled in the program by then ... I hear there may be some surprises given at the booth.
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

15 years and counting
    I'm already above the $500.00 mark ... I'm not too good to count sales but I saw several today including one above $150.00

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    I'm already above the $500.00 mark ... I'm not too good to count sales but I saw several today including one above $150.00
    Zeus,

Yes you are, you are well above the $500.00 mark. Please send me a US mailing address and your choice of Skin Care Regimens and i will get that to you ASAP.

As always, thank you my friend for supporting our programs...

15 years and counting
    email sent. The hard part was to find the right one. It gave me some ideas to push new MB products. Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    email sent. The hard part was to find the right one. It gave me some ideas to push new MB products. Thanks again.
    Zeus...

Rock on buddy ...

Good morning team,

Yesterday we gave away the first $500.00 / Free Skin Care Regimen promotion to Zeus for sales of over $500.00. Congrats Zeus...

Who will be the next affiliate to qualify so we can add to the list?

Thanks for the support team, the MarioBadescu.com program is competing for the slot as "one of the fastest growing programs" on the ARC roster.

Week 2 numbers are impresssive with over 1K in sales in under 2 weeks, from a zero start ....

Thank you ....

15 years and counting
    Our MarioBadescu Skin Care Regimen was sent FedEx. Got it yesterday. Thanks Andy & Joe

We still have more free samples to give out to qualified affiliates .... have you tested the MarioBadescu products yet?

12. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread