Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Hey Everyone,

Well this month was really great! Last spring I was making a killing, an unbelieveable amount that lasted about 4 months or so. Then I got bumped out of the top 10 for two very competative keyword phrases and dropped by about 35% in take home $.

Over the summer I was still earning increadible monthly checks but not quite the same amount as I was during the spring time.

I took one month off in June and then really put my head down and worked hard in July and Aug ...

I am happy to report that September figures are back up there thanks to some new programs I got involved in with continued sales and leads with programs and sites that were already "out there".

Hard work pays off ;-)

How did you guys do?

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

Sept was my best month ever. August was previously my best month but sept beat august by 33%.

Mike McNabb

September was my best month ever, as well. The non-network, non-parasitic merchants really kicked in big time in September!

Andy

ABW Ambassador
    September was great, best month since last Christmas, made a nice little $1000 jump over August. Can't wait for this Christmas

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

Hey Guys & Gals,

Glad so many had a great sept ;-)

About non-network programs... I love em! Most of my programs are in house and I prefer those to the big networks. Infact this month was the first time I will ever recieve a check from cj that actually means anything.

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

ABW Ambassador
    I made so much in September that my wife now wants a 2004 Chevy Avalanche at $42,000. Have to wait until after Christmas though. Predicting that we can earn enough by the end of the year.

If someone earned $11,000 in September, what do people think December could bring in? I went over $11,000 for September

Yup, best month ever for me too, but worryingly most of it's coming from just one merchant off one site.

Biggest earners are through Befree, CJ second despite a ton of traffic and AdSense running a close third.

________
    "All your commission are belong to us." - Slimeware Corporation

My best month was September 2002.. oh well

Hey cjshoppingnetwork,

Is your only site the one in your sig line? If that is the case I would say you will see a nice jump in december based apon that site.

Good luck ;-)

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

ABW Ambassador
    Brian, just sent you a PM

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    WOW, congrats to all of you who are doing so well! September was a BIG record breaker for Irvs, DentalPlans and Roadloans affiliates too.

Irvs Sept sales were more than double last Dec. One of my brand new affiliates made bonus his 1st month too. (He posted his yippee about it in the 5 Star forum.)

Dentalplans sales are up on CJ about 30% higher than August, breaking their previous best month record.

Yes, I think the way things are going everyone can look forward to some very, very nice Christmas cash from Santa!

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

Resident Genius and Staunch Capitalist Leader's Avatar
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by midnightcoder:
    My best month was September 2002.. oh well <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ditto. But Sept. 2003 wasn't too shabby!

Most of the money came from CJ but AdSense also kicked in a nice amount.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> The non-network, non-parasitic merchants really kicked in big time in September!~Andy <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's not the season for my indy sale-based merchants, but AS is kicking A LOT of tail.

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Yes, September was my best month here as well, I will be EXTREMELY happy if every month gives an increase like this one did. Adesense was a big boost here as well.
    Hope this post doesn't kill it.

I keep forgetting to include my adsense money. Made 700 from them buggers just from pages that didn't show anymore in my database in sept.

Mike McNabb

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hope this post doesn't kill it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, I'm thinking the same about my other post...

It is a beautiful thing, to do nothing, and then rest afterwards.~Spanish Proverb

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    ( EC does a little money dance, even experiments, briefly, with an old breakdance move or two )

Ack, that hurts, but sometimes you just gotta do the money dance!

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

ABW Ambassador
    Oh yeah, might have jinxed myself. September was ok but was not near what I expected, very sad Hopefully the next few months will be better as September was a disaster.

"The successful man is the average man, focused."

September was awesome in the beginning. I had (as some friends tell me) unbelievable conversion rates. I was on track to have an awesome month. Then, around the 15th, the bottom seemed to dropout. Conversion rates are way down (relatively speaking) and not getting better yet. I still ended September with a nice amount but if things don't improve, October won't be that great.

Luckily, I do have a couple more sites on the burner so I hope to make a nice comeback by Christmas.

Congrats to everyone!

You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus.
    --Mark Twain

Please keep posts like this coming. They are very inspirational.

Question - All you folks that are making the good money, do you create a site dedicated exclusively to a given vendor/product and therefore have multuple sites? Also, how do you go about getting traffic, SE's, PPC?

Thanks for any information?

Jim
    www.Bestrate4me.com

Very ncie Brian! Very nice indeed.

Good luck with the rest of the year and here is wishing you more success

Ian Lee, M.Sc.

Internet Marketing Strategist / Affiliate Manager
    EYI, Inc.
    ilee_NO_SPAM@eyi.us
    http://www.eyiproducts.com
    604-596-9766

Personal Sites: ADS-Links.com | HealthCastle.com

ad sence you say

"I did'nt get where I'm at today by worrying about how I'm going to feel tomorrow."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Question - All you folks that are making the good money, do you create a site dedicated exclusively to a given vendor/product and therefore have multuple sites? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sometimes. For me, it depends on the product/merchant. Some are on seperate sites, others go into mall sites, and some are on both.

It's weird. We've has less sales in September (like the worst month in the whole year), but today (October 1) it seems to start getting back to normal, and even better, if the trend stays.

Konstantin,
    www.GenericGifts.com
    "All your affiliate are belong to us"

well sales in September were better then August and in the past. I think october will just be awesome!

Jason
    xtremeshopping.org
    aim: ssn jason
    <a href="http://www.xtremeshopping.org/affiliateconsulting.html"target="_blank">Xtreme's partnership information<a>
    "Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can somehow become great-Mark Twain"

ABW Ambassador
    Just so those of you who didn't fare so well don't feel alone, September was my worst month in about three years.

New sites I've put up in July and August haven't began to earn. Earnings from older sites drifted lower.

Isabel knocked out power to a big chunk of my market, and also put me on furlough for two and a half days.

Traffic dropped suddenly on a new rising star site, and I have yet to figure out why.

I've avoided putting AdSense on performing sites because I think opening your door to Google it's a little like selling your soul to the devil, or like letting the fox into the henhouse.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast