Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I've been so busy, I forgot to tell you guys I was trying to help and posted this yesterday.

I posted this at WebHostingTalk and several companies have replied. Some of the ones that sounded best PM'ed me but I asked them to post publicly so you guys can read.

http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showth...75#post1506075

Can't verify or give opinions on any of these, but hope this info helps.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

ABW Ambassador
    They suggested you to open a new thread under Shared Hosting Offers and Requests. Let us know if you did that and tell us the link.

Thanks
    KC

yes i saw they closed the thread... it may not be so nice if you have a bunch of people taking the time to make responses, when no one is actually switching hosts and then there are those who already have, so they arent looking. if you know what im saying...

i wouldnt want to write out a proposal unless i knew someone was really in the market

are you still doing avid hosting???

and also, i was thinking how terrible it would have been if someone was with alabanza during their long downtime and then had switched to TH and had that downtime! id have given up!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    BigTop - have you checked my sig lately? Notice anything missing? END of subject!

KC - I did not open a new thread for hosting requests - because I have no idea what to request. You all have different needs and specs. I initally just made a general post for help and recommendations to try to give people here some possible solutions. Then people started sending PMs with specific offers.

I suggest anyone who is still looking make a request for your individual hosting needs.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread