Need some suggestions, companies to work with? thanks
    Hi Guys, I just launched a new website / service and I need some recommendations.

I would like to get my website listed with a company like cj, azoogleads,etc... so everyone can advertise it. The service is 100% free so i would pay on a free signup with email confirmation. US / Canada traffic prefered.

Who should I go with? I am fine with co-regs on approved sites. My service has a broad market. I would post the link but don't want to sound spammy. If you are curious just ask me and I will give you the link. Who would be the easiest for me to work with and will yield good results?

Second Question: Does anyone here do clean marketing on social networking sites? I don't want to tarnish my brand but at the same time I want to get it out there. I think it could become very popular (viral) on social networking sites , it just needs to get the word out. I don't want to blast 1million people with it. I am sure someone has a better approach to market on these sites.

If you can help, have suggestions, or recommend someone it would be appreciated.

Thanks
    Will

anyone?

It's a 100% free voice mail and conference call service incase that helps. IM me if you want the link.

I would recommend that if you wish to promote your business on ABW that you buy advertising here, you are toddling close to spamming and could be banned. Right above the textbox where you enter your post there is a link to Advertising Options, or you can go here: http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/
    Getting anyone to sign up without a network is a totally different problem. If you need a reasonably priced network, look at SAS, they are about $500 to setup, I believe. (a bargain.)
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I would recommend that if you wish to promote your business on ABW that you buy advertising here, you are toddling close to spamming and could be banned. Right above the textbox where you enter your post there is a link to Advertising Options, or you can go here: http://www.abestweb.com/advertising/
    Getting anyone to sign up without a network is a totally different problem. If you need a reasonably priced network, look at SAS, they are about $500 to setup, I believe. (a bargain.)
    Good luck.

Thanks for the recommendation to buy advertising from this site, however that is not what I was looking for. I didn't know that was a requirement to ask for help. I am honestly on here asking for HELP and recommendations and I get the song and dance on how I should buy advertising here to promote my site?

My post was pretty specific, I was asking for recommendations on where I could buy traffic and which companies like azoogleads, etc.. would be best for me to work with. I am looking to do business with people and pay them. I never once gave out a link nor do I even have an affiliate program on my site yet, how in the hell am I toodling close to spamming and could be banned ?

IM me if you want the link.
    This is what was referred to.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread