How to view payment history
    I have not received any payment yet. But, I am supposed to be paid this month after the total publisher fee becomes greater than $50.

However, I just don't see where I can view my payment history and pending payment in my account online.

Other program like cj and linkshare both provided nice report for payment history.

There is no way to view this information in the Performics interface. And they don't pay until the advertiser has paid them first. If an advertiser's payment doesn't get to them in time for the current pay cycle, it winds up getting paid out on the next pay cycle.
    CUSTOM BANNERS by GRAPHICS CANDY ~ Banner Sets and Website Graphics ~ Professional design, reasonable rates
    DESIGNER DOG CHECKS ~ We double-dog dare ya to write one!

Thank you!
    What is the pay cycle? At least, we should be able to know what is paid and what is not paid in the report. Otherwise, we have to track them by ourselves?

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

We send payments mid and end month. If you have accumulated $50 and we have received advertiser payments, you should receive payment in the next cycle.

You can review your accounting report to see what payments are owed for a particular month.

Thank you,

Jamie

How can I view my payment history for GAN?

Hello,

Payment summary emails are sent when payments are issued. If you need copies of those emails, please feel free to submit a request from our Help Center http://www.google.com/support/affili...bin/request.py

Thank you,

Jamie

ABW Ambassador
    This is one of those things that should be available in the interface as it is with some other networks. Hopefully this is coming in a future update.

ABW Ambassador
    It always bothers me that there is no way to view payment history for GAN.

I've raised this question a few times since they were Performics. Many emails back and forth with their reps. All they can do is sending me a whole list of payment notification emails which not help me at all because I had all those emails saved in my email account.

I still don't understand why will it be so hard for Performics/GAN to come out a "payment history" report like every other network does

I was struggling with GAN interface for about 15 minutes just to find the Payment History link without knowing that it does not exist. Come on, its a basic feature.

Jamie,

How do we know that GAN received the merchant's payment in the first place? Viewing the report of the amount owed as you indicate is not sufficient for us to know whether we will get paid or not because of the absence of the report showing whether the merchant paid GAN.

I find it very frustrating not knowing what payments to expect before the payment is issued. All the big networks e.g. CJ, LS etc.. offer much more detailed info.

marcelle

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

We send payments mid and end month. If you have accumulated $50 and we have received advertiser payments, you should receive payment in the next cycle.

You can review your accounting report to see what payments are owed for a particular month.

Thank you,

Jamie

Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and are planning to provide payment reporting in the interface

Thank you,

Jamie
    Last edited by Google Affiliate Network Moderator; October 22nd, 2008 at 06:10 PM.

Jamie,

I hate to be pushy, but is there a time frame for this?

marcelle

Quote Originally Posted by Google Affiliate Network Moderator
    Hello,

We appreciate your feedback and are planning to provide payment reporting in the interface

Thank you,

Jamie

Hello,

It's understandable but I don't have an ETA. In the meantime, feel free to contact affiliate support via our help center regarding payment for your advertisers.

Thank you,

Jamie

I got a direct deposit today, but no payment notifcation email. A report in the interface sure would be nice rather than having to email support.
    Michael Coley
    Amazing-Bargains.com
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Yes, Yes GAN, We need transparency in reporting. We should be able to track the history of all transactions from initial purchase to payment of the commission.

You guys have the resources and money now to create the best affiliate network on the planet. Please get busy!
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

16. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread