AffMeter and the like
    Anyone have experience using AffMeter Pro or something like it? Looking for a good affiliate revenue tool and was wondering if this was worth the price or if there was other ones out there. Thanks for your input!

Antisocial Media Expert ProWebAddict's Avatar
    It's called "open all bookmarks in this folder" + an excel spreadsheet.

Sorry my flags get raised because I know how "convenience" can be used for ill purposes.

I'm not willing to give up certain things in exchange for a button click, however others may feel differently.

This program has been discussed here before though not in too much detail.

Nope I take that back, one of these threads does have some detail in it and I see that you posted in it so I'm sure you already have the answer to the question you asked.... hmmmm

Yeah I use the Excel spreadsheet method as well. I was just wondering if there was a better - easier way.

I did post this before, but as you can see there were no replys. I didn't want to rely on old threads because I wanted to see if anyone had the newest version, 2.0 I believe, or another new product not covered in the old threads.

Quote Originally Posted by DHolland
    Yeah I use the Excel spreadsheet method as well. I was just wondering if there was a better - easier way.

I did post this before, but as you can see there were no replys. I didn't want to rely on old threads because I wanted to see if anyone had the newest version, 2.0 I believe, or another new product not covered in the old threads.

Hi DHolland,

I am one of the co-founders of Affmeter.

If you still would like to check some opinions about Affmeter, please visit Affiliates4u forum from UK. There is a live discussion still going on for this product.

If there is anything that we can do on our end, please send us an e-mail from our support page and we are more than happy to assist you.

Thanks for your kind attention

Cheers

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread