feeds that won't start, then won't stop
    I have joined with programs that claim to have feeds available only to find out that there is none or it has problems or it never shows up. About the time I started receiving one feed the same feed was available via PopShops so I asked them to stop sending it, a few weeks ago. Why should a feed be so impossible to get and once you get it started and then no longer need a feed why won't they stop? The current feed should be there to download and use.
    I have another issue with generated links downloaded that when they are clicked they say they are not valid, over a week I have waited, and this is after redoing the whole process for a link that has been online since May, it has a whole page built around it and it does not work. It has never worked properly. It has not 'expired' it just is not valid. I have never worked so hard just to get some usable links online. You have to keep after the programs sometimes for weeks just to get usable links.
    This isn't supposed to be the hard part. Is this an area where we can hope to see improvements?

Google Affiliate Network Rep Google Affiliate Network Moderator's Avatar
    Hello,

Please feel free to send a detailed request regarding your issue detailing the specific links and feeds. affiliatesupport@google.com

Thank you,

Jamie

Detailed request sent
    Thank you!

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread