Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    Thumbs up Shoes.com status on the buyat network ..
    Hello team,

We want to welcome our new merchant in the Shoes vertical .... this merchant will be running on the buy.at network.

We have a crisp "Action Jackson" to the first affiliate that can post the name of the merchant.

If you have shoes traffic, please send us an email for special program performance incentives. Send an email to shoes / at / andyrodriguez.com
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; July 30th, 2008 at 12:23 PM. Reason: speeeeling
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

I see shoes.com in there.

Quote Originally Posted by sjangro
    I see shoes.com in there.
    Errrrrr. Scott, that was quick buddy. WTG.... where should I send the jackson?

Shoes.com it is... launched on the buy.at network. Look for more news, promotions and cash bonuses coming soon ...

If you have the traffic, we have the money. Of course all traffic you will be sending to Shoes.com on buy.at will be parasite free, buy.at does not condone or work with any parasitic affiliates that may be stealing or hijacking your shoes traffic.

You can join the Shoes.com affiliate program on buy.at here.

3 simple steps to earn more with shoes.com today.

1) Sign up to the Shoes.com program on buy.at today.
    2) Send your shoe traffic to the parasite FREE network.
    3) Earn more for the same traffic ... simple...

Lock and load team ...
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

Cool.

Assuming they're still looking for donations, please direct it to the nyaffiliatevoice folks.

thanks!

And we're in the process of relaunching our shoe site. I'll sign up and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by sjangro
    Cool.

Assuming they're still looking for donations, please direct it to the nyaffiliatevoice folks.

thanks!

And we're in the process of relaunching our shoe site. I'll sign up and check it out.
    Scott, awesome buddy, I will double the money since it's going to the NY cause. I will send mellie the $40.00 today.

Also, thanks for your support on the Shoes.com program. The entire shoes.com product feed is already loaded and ready for you to use as well.

Looking forward to sending you the first commission check on the new program. Thanks again and drinks on me in Boston

15 years and counting
    Well, it was fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus
    Well, it was fast.
    Yup, Scott nailed it. Looking forward to having you onboard as well my friend...

Keep the applications flowing team, Shoes.com is ramping up on the buyat network ...

Check out our new widgets, datafeed and cool tools on buyat.

Thanks to all the shoes.com affiliates that we met at the summit, we totally agree with you that since you have to remove your CJ links anyway, it's a great opportunity to experience the buy.at network difference.

Those that we didn't meet at the summit, it's time to send your shoes.com traffic to buy.at and see the differences for yourself ...

Shoes.com is live and cranking on buy.at ..

You can sign up to the Shoes.com affiliate program on buyat here.

While there, go ahead and check out our new merchants too
    Last edited by Andy Rodriguez; August 13th, 2008 at 11:18 AM.

Shoes.com is growing on the buyat network, have you signed up yet?

They are closing their CJ program, you now have a chance to experience the buyat difference for yourself.

Sign up today and email me for special commission incentives going on now...

ABW Ambassador
    copying from the performics here as well "when are they -finally- going to start once again delivering overseas? i expect the dollar to start picking up next year and until then they have lost valuable sales from over the atlantic"

Hi Andy,
    just wondering about signups ... are they not accepting Canadian affiliates anymore or is this a Buy.at thing?
    Thx,
    PD
    ================================================================
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by popdawg
    Hi Andy,
    just wondering about signups ... are they not accepting Canadian affiliates anymore or is this a Buy.at thing?
    Thx,
    PD
    Hey POP,

I'm going to introduce a few of our internal buyat account managers to theis thread and they can better answer the details with more clarity...

There are 2 individuals that we are working with closely, one is Dominic, AKA, "Dom" and the other is a wonderful lady named "Amy". Dom will show up here soon and Amy will follow....

We are confirming now ...

Thanks for looking in to this Andy, you too Dom & Amy.
    Been away, now I'm back. Not as much, but I'm back & starting from scratch. Where I was, was fantastic. Where I am now, less so. Things have changed, become harder. So have I. Game ON!!!

Hello All,
    You can call me D, Dom, the Dominator, Dominic, whatever is easier for you. I am here to assist you in any issues regarding programs on buy.at. We are all very excited to serve our Affiliates, just like the customer is always right, Affiliates are always right.

Hi POP,
    We do accept Canadian Affiliates, our signup is currently setup to accept US address only but we are in the process of getting this corrected. In the meantime, you can go ahead and signup with a temporary US address so you can have the campaign up and running. We hope to have this issue resolved very soon.

Thanks

Good news. Thanks again folks

Just to clarify, a temporary US address is if you have a relative or contact in the US whose address you can temporarily use until we get this resolved. An address where you can actually get your mail if needed, not a fake address.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dyiadom
    Just to clarify, a temporary US address is if you have a relative or contact in the US whose address you can temporarily use until we get this resolved. An address where you can actually get your mail if needed, not a fake address.

Thanks
    Thanks for the clarifications!

I was wondering about the "you can go ahead and signup with a temporary US address so you can have the campaign up and running" part.

Sal,

You can enter your Hialeah address....

Hi Andy! I have a question about the Link ID. Is it possible to add LID at the end of an old_style_deeplink_url like this:
    http://buyfootwear.at/******?CTY=9&DURL=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.shoes.com%2FShop%2F
    productdetails.aspx%3Fcatalog_name%3Dweb%26pg%3D1000218%26p%3D%26PartnerId%3DGeneric&LID=cheyenne

I also wonder about the product feed with the color column added. Maybe it's a better way to just exchange the current feed to the color feed cause it's more usable to all affiliates when you also can use the color. Kevin Smith, the affiliate manager of Shoes.com said that it shouldn't be an easy task to do that.

Andy, I really wonder why you wanted me to join buy.at's program for shoes.com. I got this mail today from Gabe Goldstein:
    "The Shoes.com program will be closing on October 3rd. The full cookie period of 30 days will be honored after the program closes."
    Didn't you know this for a week ago? Seems that I have been fooled to join the program.

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    Hello it2shoes,

I am not speaking on behalf of Andy, however I did want to address your question. Unfortunately we were just told on Thursday afternoon and were waiting for buy.at to forward the announcement. Believe me when I tell you that it was extremely disappointing and bothersome to both us and buy.at

I want to personally apologize to all the affiliates that joined and spent time on putting up links, content, etc. Believe when I say that we truly value your relationship immensely and would never ask an affiliate to join a program if we knew beforehand that the program was going to close. Our word, your trust and relationship means more to us and we would never jepordize that with our affiliate partners.

Unfortunately this is completely out of our hands and we were taken by surprised just as you have. I know in these instances there's really nothing we can do, but I would like to know if there is something we could assist you with? Please feel free to contact me at 305 412 3512 or emilio@andyrodriguez.com

Again, I want to reassure that your relationship is extremely valuable to us, just as all the other affiliates that joined the program. This was definitely something we did not foresee.

Thanks for understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by it2shoes
    Andy, I really wonder why you wanted me to join buy.at's program for shoes.com. I got this mail today from Gabe Goldstein:
    "The Shoes.com program will be closing on October 3rd. The full cookie period of 30 days will be honored after the program closes."
    Didn't you know this for a week ago? Seems that I have been fooled to join the program.
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Ok, I have to try GAN to join their shoes.com affiliate program. I don't like GAN interface at all and building links is just too time consuming. I can't see why shoes.com moving to GAN, but I know they will regret it when they discover how many affiliates they have lose.

Quote Originally Posted by it2shoes
    Ok, I have to try GAN to join their shoes.com affiliate program. I don't like GAN interface at all and building links is just too time consuming. I can't see why shoes.com moving to GAN, but I know they will regret it when they discover how many affiliates they have lose.
    GAN has done a lot to make improvements in their interface. I really like it now. Easy and quick to get links, filter what I want etc.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast