Is there a list of trusted merchants, I want to promote all the trusted merchants.

Once I work out from the hosting issues for the domain, it will be at www.atrustedmerchant.com as well as on our Frontpage.

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    ElectricPixel.com

In the meantime, it may take a little digging but many of the merchants here that have forums have already gotten the ABW seal of approval. If you go to the forums for products you are interested in and look for posts by the AM, you will see a Seal like the one I have for many of them. I have 11 programs for you to get started with! ;-)

I know off hand that Rick JCwhitney, Patrice, Akiva, Chris WSO, Andy Rodriquez, eVitamins, SeaEagle, Marifer and several others have been approved so far. Sorry for any I may have left out. I don't know them all.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst eMarketing.com
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!
    </font>

Just Lurking
    What's exactly is a "Trusted Merchant"?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> What's exactly is a "Trusted Merchant"? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They are the one that will give you what you deserve when you sign in with them!

They will give support and give you update info to make you more commission and they will NOT let parasites undermine your work!

------------------------------
    What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Nova - Mrs. Happypoon:
    They are the one that will give you what you deserve when you sign in with them!

They will give support and give you update info to make you more commission and they will _NOT_ let parasites undermine your work!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exactly!

<font size="2" face="Verdana">Haiko

The secret of success is constancy of purpose. ~ Disraeli
    </font></p>

Just Lurking
    I figured it was something like that. I just find it confusing. When I think of merchants I think of TigerDirect, Amazon, etc.

I've signed up with two merchants because of the Affiliate Manager who just happens to be a "Trusted Merchant." I trust the Affiliate Manager but I have no idea if the Merchant has the same standards. I'm not even sure the merchant are here.

I don't know if I'm making myself clear.

I guess what I want to know is the Merchants and the Affiliate Managers going to be approved seperately? Listed seperately?

If the Merchant/s have AM like Bryan BCS, Akiva, Catalyst, Andy Rodriguez and others that communicate and help their affiliate and they treat us as a partner they are trusted Merchants because of the Affiliate Manager they hire are fair and honest and know what they are doing concerning the business and they are Trusted by affiliate who is honest and fair also!

What does the COC stand for? Crooks Overwriting Commissions.
    Don't worry! Tracking is infected!
    Love Life to the fullest. we only get ONE chance! :-) !

Just Lurking
    I think I got it! Merchant are trusted because the AM they hire and AM are trusted because of the way they treat the Affiliates.

Thanks Mrs. Happypoon.

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    BINGO ...."I think I got it! Merchant are trusted because the AM they hire and AM are trusted because of the way they treat the Affiliates."

Every test I've run in 7 years verifies that statement. It's also good to have a paranoid AM who never fully trusts the reporting mechanism and test purchases all the time.

Now trusting Haiko as a webmaster might require testing his links ....LOL .... http://www.atrustedmerchant.com/ leads to a mirror of i-print.com , an amazon site????

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

[This message was edited by EcomCity.com on October 04, 2003 at 08:21 PM.]

Domain Addict / Formerly known as elbowcreek Thomas A. Rice's Avatar
    Thanks, Haiko, for including me. I really appreciate it! It was a pleasant surprise to notice the TMA logo you added to my posts.

-Tom Rice

- - - - - - - - -
    This is your affiliate network -
    This is your affiliate network on Parasites -

hey thanks guys, I'm gonna put them all at the top.

thanks.

13. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread