Labor Day is a glorious holiday because your child will be going back to school the next day. It would have been called Independence Day, but that name was already taken. ~Bill Dodds

Back to school. Back to school, to prove to Dad that I'm not a fool. I got my lunch packed up, my boots tied tight, I hope I don't get in a fight. Ohhhh, back to school. Back to school. Back to school. ~Bill Madison

Back To School is here! What a a great time of year in AC Lens land. Back to School has arrived and we have some great deals and coupons running all month. Our annual 10% off affiliate coupon is back...see below. We're also running 10% off on Lens Catalogue using code LC-10.

Ciba Vision has launched their Q3/4 rebate. It's for $20 to $40 off which will be found here: (that page is live 8/1).

I'll be at Affiliate Summit, Friday through Monday so please contact me if you want to discuss the program or just sit around and shoot the .

Good luck in August and don't hesitate to contact me if you need anything for the "holiday" season.

Here's active coupons for August:

Coupon Code: ACLS5
Expiration: 12/31/08
Description: Order contact lenses online and save $5 off any order over $50 at Enter coupon code ACLS5 at checkout. Offer expires 12/31/2008. Copy or write down the coupon code and click here to find your product/s.

Coupon Code: SCHOOL
Expiration: 8/31/08
Description: Back To School Savings! Receive 10% off any order of contact lenses over $100 at AC Lens. Enter coupon code SCHOOL in the instructions field at checkout. Offer expires 8/31/2008.

Coupon Code: BIFOCAL
Expiration: 8/15/08
Description: Limited Time Offer! Save $15 off a $200 order of bifocal contact lenses. Enter coupon code BIFOCAL in the instructions section of our order form. Offer expires 8/15/2008.