How do YOU track stats?

I need some help. In the six months since I've started, I've got a few sites now. I've created a spreadhseet for each site to track all merchants pushed through that site, clickthroughs, sales, etc. As I get more sites, it's getting hardedr to maintain this.

I've thought about ditching the spreadsheet per site thing and just have one large spreadsheet that tracked all affiliate programs I pushed. This would help because I push a few "good" programs on several sites. Is this the better way to go?

If anyone could shed some light on this, it would help me from going STAT CRAZY!!!

2005 Linkshare Golden Link Award Winner  ecomcity's Avatar
    If you wish to share your aggregrate stats with the advertising world then Afftrac has the perfect tool for compiling stats across multiple networks. Iguess it would be streaching it to ask you then to come here and pin point performing merchants so others don't waste time on the duds. Haiko is also working on a stats tool that summarizes activity in real time your merchants across several popular networks.

Mike & Charlie ...

If they won't adopt and feed a bird ..flip them one! BBQ some Gator and remember to flush WhenU..

It's Afftrack, not Afftrac. That is what I use.

Connie Berg
    http://www.flamingoworld.com

Before you rush out and sign up with AffTrack, you might read this thread first. There are some serious concerns over how they intend to use the data you provide, which you should know about up front.

Andy

Well, this post has kinda gotten off track, so to speak. I don't do $10,000 a month or $5,000 a month. And I don't want to spend a lot of money per month for a tracking program.

I'm assuming a lot of the others in the $500 to $2,000 per month range track via spreadsheets. I just want to know whether they track by site or track by program (regardless of which site it is on). Anyone?

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread