GetAFreelancer.com
    I don't know if any of you currently use GetAFreelancer.com or anything but I have noticed one thing about them as far as finding article writers. These people seem to use instant article writing software. It's not original content its just regurgitated content. Not everyone, but I have noticed some. I would outsource some work to people and they would just send me bits and pieces of already written work. It seems to be the people overseas in Asia.

I have nothing against them or anything but it seems they write regurgitated content and then just goes and use the thesaurus and make sentences that aren't even proper English. Again, this is not an attack on any certain people it just so happens that I have noticed a lot of writer from that area that do work like that. I was wondering if anyone has noticed this too?

I have found one writer I liked and it is original content. Does anyone have any suggestions for finding good non regurgitated content? Other sites and such? I apologize if this thread offends anyone but It irritates me to pay someone to do some work for me and then get the articles and they are not even in proper English.

textbroker seems to be good, but I have not used them a lot.

I know this sound bad but can you see where they are bidding on your project from. I am trying to assemble a team of writers and I tired of wasting money on some of the people at GTA, but out 1 out 3, I have found one good one. I will check into it thanks!

actually it looks pretty good to me, I just watched their video.

THANKS!

Greg Rice is the OPM for a program at SaS called GoFreelance, there are quite of few writers on there. You won't find the $5.00 article writers that you see on a lot of the freelance sites. Most seem to be located in the USA and trying to work from home doing this. Expect to pay a little more per article, but if you're looking for English as a first language and people who are looking for real writing jobs it may be worth a shot.
    Someday starts today
    Military Discounts

ok thanks i will have to check into it.....

I'm expanding my arsenal of knowledge....

I do like to write but if I have a team of writers its even more $$$ coming my way

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread