ABW Ambassador
    FOX&Friends - Make $$$ with your Blog
    Fox & Friends just did a very short segment on making money with your blog. A woman named Carmen Spencer, gave these tips.
    1. pick a subject.
    2. pick a good name.
    3. choose a blog platform - described free ones.
    4. put ads on your site - she only mentioned adsense.

But what amazed me is that she didn't mention the name of her site. Or she mentioned it so fast that I didn't catch it. (I would have been wearing a hat with it plastered on the front!) I might not have her name exactly right, because they didn't put it on the screen.

Mesa, AZ
    I saw that on Fox.

I don't think she mentioned her site. She was just presented as a blogging mom.

That was pretty basic advice, but good for the noobs who are interested.
    There's good, fast and cheap. Pick any two.
    [url=]Phoenix SEO[/url] :: [url=]Affiliate Marketing Tutorials[/url]

Affiliate Manager GlobalGolf-Amanda's Avatar
    Raleigh, NC
    Didn't see this until now. The "Mom to the Screaming Masses" blogger is Carmen Staicer. You can see the piece on her here:

Her blog is

(Note: I have no association with this story - just wanted to help out
    Amanda Moralis | |
    [URL=]Join our affiliate program![/URL] | [URL=]GlobalGolf & GSO Affiliate Blog[/URL] | [URL=]Coupon Feed[/URL]

Boca Raton, FL
    Interesting. It seems a bit over simplified. What really makes for a successful blog is great content and time.

Well if you was making so much money from a site in a certian niche why would she want people to do the same and have more competition in the niche? probly why she dodnt mention her own site.

She probably hired a publicist to get her on the morning show for a quick 1 min... :rolleyes... I've heard of affiliates doing this- makes for good "as seen on" with video proof... tacky- yet seems like a definate rain maker, provided you remember to mention the name of your site!

Springfield, Missouri, USA
    This thread was started over a YEAR ago. Some newbies resurrected it a few days ago, apparently.

No wonder it seemed so confusing when I tried to follow some of the links.

Will ABW ever do anything to make such comebacks from the dead less likely? I usually notice such time frames on old threads, but this one got me. LOL!
    Generate more fake news.

Houston, TX
    Legitimate re-animations of threads from more than 90 or 120 days in the past have got to be pretty rare... couldn't we lock down all threads older than that and have a link to a request that members can make to the mods for unlocking?
    Daniel M. Clark
    Tech Manager
    Greg Hoffman Consulting

Mansfield, TX
    We won't be making any site modifications until the upgrade is complete, but this is certainly one we would like to address.
    Michael Coley
     Affiliate Tips | Merchant Best Practices | Affiliate Friendly? | Couponing | CPA Networks? | ABW Tips | Activating Affiliates
    "Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world." Nelson Mandela

Awwhh, I got excited and thought Aunt Lily was back. I really miss her

11. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread