Hey Everyone,

So staying productive and on track, similar to my other thread about time managment but a bit different.

How do you stay on track and keep yourself "working".

For me it is about goals, I would say about 1.5 half ago I got very real about my goals. I always make my goals very attainable and realistic ... yet there still goals and improve my bottom line when there met.

About three months ago I purchased a large white board that hangs in my home office. I have a quote from Thomas Edison across the top of my white board. I then split the board up into several sections and write down my current goals, long term goals as well as bits of info I want to remember such as new programs, possible keywords to promote or whatever.

Setting smaller goals more freqently really helps me ... what helps you meet your goals?

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

ABW Ambassador
    I am terrible at keeping any goals. I just do whatever whenever. However, that works for me.
    I would like to be more productive though. I just need to do something about it

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Guilt: from my mother, "Idle hands are the Devils playthings."

Fear: from my bills.

Bordom: beats sitting and rotting.

Fun: I like the game.

Freedom: beats having a boss.

Goals? What's a goal? Never worked as a motivator for me. If you don't meet them, you tend to discoun't all the good you have accomplished and feel like cr@p over some arbitrary goal you didn't achieve. That's a real demotivator. I'm not going to set myself up for that and just do my personal best. I know when I have done a good job and when I haven't.

Hey, you got to be somewhere doing something so you may as well get paid for it.

Mr.Merchant, if you do business in any way what-so-ever with parasites, your products will not be sold on my sites!!

LISTEN! CJ don't give no whistles no more! I can hear the music of another piper!

ABW Ambassador
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hey, you got to be somewhere doing something so you may as well get paid for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Preach on, sister!

------------------------------

All your SERP's are now belong to us. Shall we sell for you? Or shall we sell for your competitor?

Hey Ssanf,

Yep ... me to ;-)

Worry keeps me busy, fear of working for the man! I also love the game, I find as well that after you have "some" success it adds a great deal of fuel or fire ;-)

Which helps me keep cranking out the work.

I do love my white board though ;-)

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

ABW Ambassador
    I think that the checks are enough of a motivator for me. My goal is to get higher value checks each month

www.cjshoppingnetwork.com

Of course cjshopping....

That being said, I like to have an action plan. Of course I want to make more money, everyone in America "wants more" however how many of those people do you think "have an action plan"?

My next goal deadline is Oct 17th...

Which is too simply complete so many new webpages, infact all my goals over the next 5 to 6 weeks will be completing "so many pages per day".

These small goals are part of my "master plan" ...

small steps in a long and exciting journey ;-)

Cheers,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

oppps

next goal deadline is oct 10th ... this friday NOT next friday!

Time to make another 10 pages,

Brian Johnson
    Seek and you shall find

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread