Where to try out nice office chairs (Boston or CA) ?
    I want to buy a few new office chairs for home, but I want to try them out before I shell out the big bucks. The problem is that there are no local showrooms here that carry Aeron / Humanscale / Steelcase / etc. for people to come and sit on them.

But I'll be in Boston for ASE next week, and in San Jose and LA later this month. Does anyone know of good office chair showrooms in those areas?

I will most likely purchase the chairs online after I return from my trips, so I'd prefer something without a lot of sales pressure.
    --

No Longer Banned!
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoti
    I want to buy a few new office chairs for home, but I want to try them out before I shell out the big bucks. The problem is that there are no local showrooms here that carry Aeron / Humanscale / Steelcase / etc. for people to come and sit on them.

But I'll be in Boston for ASE next week, and in San Jose and LA later this month. Does anyone know of good office chair showrooms in those areas?

I will most likely purchase the chairs online after I return from my trips, so I'd prefer something without a lot of sales pressure.
    Ghotti

Yep. Staples. 60 USD. I bought this chair like 2 years ago and I've never had a issue w/ it at all.

Take the remaining money you saved and buy a lifetime of residual income.

Steve
    DreamLinux.net | Registered Linux User 453976 | PM me to view our sites. It's a Google thing.

Steve, Thanks but I'm not looking for opinions... I was hoping someone had an answer to my question about the specific brands of chairs I mentioned.
    --

I'm looking at those three brands as well right now. "Relax The Back" which is a chain, sells "HumanScale".

I haven't been able to find a showroom in Austin Texas that carries SteelCase.
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

(e.g. If anyone knows where to find SteelCase in Austin, would appreciate it...)
    Merchants, any data you provide to Google Shopping should also be in your affiliate network datafeed. More data means more sales!

Try Steel case in Boston http://www.oene.com/SWAPPID/77
    Boston Design Center http://www.bostondesign.com/

I think for the Boston Design Center you may need to have an appt with a designer. They may have changed their policy now.

Boy, now I'm curious. That must be SOME chair!

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread