July Checks
    Do you know when July Checks will be sent out?

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Hi easylife,

With ShareASale, they handle the affiliate payments and generally get them to you on or around the 20th of each month.

With MyAP/Kolimbo/Kowabunga!, the process is a manual one as our Accounting Department cuts actual checks for anyone due $25 or more each month. I download the report, manually calculate that commissions are totalling properly and send it off to Accounting where they do a double check and complete check requests. I try my best to mail commission checks out before the 25th. Accounting processes payments every other Thursday, so I am mindful of when to be on the lookout for them.

If you are looking for a physical commission check for July's sales, they will be mailed to you as quickly as possible. I processed the commission report today. However, it is safer to mark the 25th on your calendar, as the check should appear about that time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Hi easylife,

With ShareASale, they handle the affiliate payments and generally get them to you on or around the 20th of each month.

With MyAP/Kolimbo/Kowabunga!, the process is a manual one as our Accounting Department cuts actual checks for anyone due $25 or more each month. I download the report, manually calculate that commissions are totalling properly and send it off to Accounting where they do a double check and complete check requests. I try my best to mail commission checks out before the 25th. Accounting processes payments every other Thursday, so I am mindful of when to be on the lookout for them.

If you are looking for a physical commission check for July's sales, they will be mailed to you as quickly as possible. I processed the commission report today. However, it is safer to mark the 25th on your calendar, as the check should appear about that time.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.
    Ah ok so at the end of a Month, when a new month starts, you download, sent it to accounting, they create the checks, provide them to you and then you mail them out for the previous month sometime before the 25th of the new month your in... Ok so Julys Commission for regular 4checks (not through shareasale) will be heading out sometime before 25th of August

Yes, that's correct. Once they are received from Accounting, I also triple check against the reports to make sure checks aren't missing or incorrect. (What can I say, it's that Type A personality again...Must learn to delegate someday. )

Quote Originally Posted by AM@4checks
    Yes, that's correct. Once they are received from Accounting, I also triple check against the reports to make sure checks aren't missing or incorrect. (What can I say, it's that Type A personality again...Must learn to delegate someday. )
    Ah you do a good job

When Julys goes out the door can you let us know I was hoping it would be coming this coming week. cross fingers

Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    Ah you do a good job
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by easylife
    When Julys goes out the door can you let us know I was hoping it would be coming this coming week. cross fingers
    I'm in Summit in Boston right now, but as soon as they mail out, I will post so that you will know when to expect its arrival.

Ok ill check back here ( no pun intended )

As promised, I'm updating this thread to report that I mailed all commission checks today. Please expect them to arrive within the next few days.

9. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread