Vann's in CJ?
    I got an email today from GoldenCan telling me that my Vann's in CJ shop has been deactivated. Since I don't belong to CJ and have no CJ merchants I'd like to know if Vann's in SAS is still OK? It looks OK but the email left me quite confused. Help?

ABW Ambassador
    Yep, they're going exclusive with SAS - http://forum.abestweb.com/showthread.php?t=108514

That is good news.
    Oregon Publishing: Web Development, Graphic Design, Domains & Marketing
    Deluxe Banners Bartender's Guide Cooking Jobs

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    I got an email today from GoldenCan telling me that my Vann's in CJ shop has been deactivated. Since I don't belong to CJ and have no CJ merchants I'd like to know if Vann's in SAS is still OK? It looks OK but the email left me quite confused. Help?
    When a merchant is deactivated at GoldenCAN only those users get the email notification, who have created the store for that merchant. Can you please check and verify that you had created the store for Vanns.com CJ, if not then you should not have received the notification about that and we will need to look into it.

Vanns.com ShareASale is still active at GoldenCAN.

No, my Vann's shop is on SAS. I just went in to double check. I took a screenshot if you need it but it is definitely on SAS.

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by 2busy
    No, my Vann's shop is on SAS. I just went in to double check. I took a screenshot if you need it but it is definitely on SAS.
    Can you please pm me your account email address at GoldenCAN so i can check it?

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread