Great Day Team!

Please join me in welcoming the newest merchant to join the ARC family: BigDiscount.com!

BigDiscount.com is the premiere wholesaler of brand name perfumes, cologne, and designer sunglasses on the web. With over 9,500 perfume products to choose from and hard to find, discontinued fragrances, this is a merchant your site visitors are going to love!

More Reasons Why You Should JOIN NOW:

$65.00 Average Order
In-house Exclusive ShareASale Program
12% Commissions on ALL SALES! (The highest payout in our industry)
60 Day Cookies
100% Parasite FREE
Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic (constantly updated for holidays & specials)
Updated Data Feed
GoldenCAN Application
Additional Bonus Incentives
$5.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)
High Exclusive Commission Offers

Do you have a site or sites that would benefit from a BigDiscount product?

1. Perfume and Fragrance sites?
2. Coupon sites (Yes we will be offering coupons)?
3. Cosmetic sites?
4. Clothing and Retail sites?
5. Holiday Themed sites?
6. Back To School,Supply/Etc site?
7. Jewelry sites?
8. Beach Wear site?

If you answered YES to any of the sites mentioned above or have a site that fits our products, you need to JOIN TODAY and GET ACTIVE NOW!

PPC

Direct to Merchant PPC is ok (No TM Bidding)
We have a full list if keywords available for your convenience. If you need assistance with this please contact me directly at Emilio@andyrodriguez.com

Unique Content

If you need unique content or assistance with developing unique content for your site or the creation of certain pages so you can market to your site vistors, were here to help! Please feel free to contact me at Emilio@andyrodriguez.com

Thanks for the support, we are looking forward to your partnership, have a great day!