Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    New ARC Merchant: Tim Taylor Real Estate Investment Coach
    Hello Team,

Please join me in welcoming the newest merchant to join the ARC merchant family: TimTaylorSuccessCoach.com

Tim Taylor is a highly sought Real Estate investment coach that teaches everyday people, real life changing principles on how to buy and sell property at a profit, in any economic condition. I personally requested his manual and spent hours on end speaking to Tim and analyzing his course and material and we are proud to say that Tim is the real deal!

This 12 week audio program is not your typical Real Estate investment course. Tim has spent years developing this program and now offers it to anyone interested in making a real commitment and a decision to make life changing wealth. His unique format of teaching through his manual, resources and audio series through his website are some of the most effective training tools in his industry.

Tim conducts live seminars and charges $10,000.00 per student and only works and coaches 12 students at a time. Tim has a track record where each of his students completing his 12 week study course in just 3 years became millionaires just for applying his personal principles of investing. Tim now has brought his 12 week study program, with over 95 hours of content, to anyone interested in building true wealth in Real Estate through his audio program.

If you have a site or sites built around:

Helping Others Build Home Based Businesses, Real Estate Application Leads, Real Estate or Self Help material and information, this is a program for you!

If you’re still not convinced, let me outline other benefits of JOINING and Getting ACTIVE Today!

Program Benefits

$1495.00 Average Order
    In house ShareASale Program
    15% Commissions on all SALES!
    60 Day Cookies
    Parasite FREE
    Custom Links and Banners created for your site traffic
    Additional Bonus Incentives
    $5.00 CAB's (Cash Activation Bonuses)

PPC

Direct to Merchant PPC is ok (No TM Bidding)
    We have a full list if keywords available for your convenience. If you need assistance with this please contact me directly at Emilio@andyrodriguez.com

Unique Content

If you need unique content or assistance with developing unique content for your site or the creation of certain pages so you can market to your site vistors, were here to help! Please feel free to contact me at Emilio@andyrodriguez.com

Thanks for the support, we are looking forward to your partnership, have a great day!
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

Outsourced Program Manager Affiliate Eagle's Avatar
    I forgot to mention, that we are offering a $200.00 Cash Bonus to the first affiliate to generate a sale!

This includes the 15% commission we are already paying, making the grand total of affiliate payout to: $440.00

Not a bad deal for one sale....Who will be our first winner?
    Emilio Yepez
    Affiliate Program Manager
    www.lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    PH: 305 389 8955
    AIM: affiliateagle
    Email: emilio@lighthouseinternetmedia.com
    Follow Me On My Twitter

Programs Managed - Join Now! | Navarro.com|| OneWayFurniture | OnlyKidsHangers | EverythingHangers.com | RejuvByCaci.com |

There are a number of benefits associated with learning real estate. This is especially true if you are using real estate courses and real estate seminars in order to learn about homes for sale. The great thing about using real estate courses and real estate seminars to learn more about homes for sale is that you can study at your own pace. Real Estate courses and seminars are designed to be paced according to the individual’s comfort level when it comes to learning, not an educational facilities pace. Once you get into the actual career of real estate, you can be your own boss! This is true even if you elect to work for an agency. You can set your own hours, discover your own prospects, and focus on the types of estate that you are most comfortable with! By taking up a career in this industry, you will be able to learn many exciting things when it comes to business relationships, networking, and basic professionalism.

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread