Affiliate Marketing Consultant Linda - 5starAffiliatePrograms's Avatar
    I find it odd how many times I see merchants complaining about affiliates doing SEM and how restrictive (anal) some merchants are with their SEM policies.

If you have a merchant like this, you may want to share this Internet Retailer article with them. May help them look at things a little differently.

I just skimmed it quickly so can't say I agree with everything, just sharing it in case it is useful to anyone.

Linda Buquet :: 714.754.1280 :: AM Consultant :: Catalyst
    5 Star Affiliate Programs :: Top Paying/High-Integrity Merchants :: Visit 5 Star Forum
    <FONT size="1">4LowRates ::ChatDollars :: ConsciousOne :: EveryTicket :: Organize-Everything :: Irv's Luggage
    DentalPlans :: Executive Essentials :: IntelliContactPro :: zZounds :: Roadloans :: More Soon!

ABW Ambassador
    Smart on their part. Especially not to take the 100,000 visitors at a penny a click. That smells rotten. I can see al those desperate, poor stay at home moms trying to earn revenue at home by reading (clicking links) emails. Those people that run that type of marketing business need to be thrown into prison, imo.

Big Chuck
    Why do some affiliate networks continue to enable parasitic technology providers to STEAL my hard earned revenue?

ABW Ambassador
    Very wise merchant, and should be a successful one as well. It amazes me how many merchants don't let affiliates use certain terms in their SEO techniques.

Millionaire on training wheels Justdoit's Avatar
    Interesting article..
    I can see some merchants trying to protect the brand name but if they are a good converter and they pay on time, they may as well save their advertising budget and let the affiliates do the work for them. JMO..

It is never too late to be what you might have been.

I agree. Always better to let the "experts" do the promoting. As long as our affiliates promote with integrity , Toledo Swords has no restrictions.

Toledo Swords - Collectible Heirloom Armory

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread