Merchant Name Or Website Name
    I see too much of this confusion. Example: Go to SAS and sign up for Action Eleven and all your coupons are from Merchant "Action Eleven". When you go to their site it's all marketed around topasio.com. Am I the only one that gets a little frustrated by this.

Another SAS merchant Zenobia Company is nutsonthenet.com. All the ARC forum references are to NutsOnTheNet, but when I go into the SAS interface I have to look under Zenobia. The coupons will come under Zenobia.

Probably it's just me.

ABW Ambassador
    No, not just you. I've suggested it a few times with SAS where it's a problem. As another example, imagine Victoria's Secret had an affiliate program. It should be listed as Victoria's Secret, not Limited Brands, the parent company. And I only see SAS doing it like that, not the other networks.

ABW Ambassador
    Here's my post about it in the Suggestion Thread - http://forum.abestweb.com/showpost.p...&postcount=558

ABW Ambassador
    Another one is Bagmo Family Enterprises. Which then references discountcandleshop, which is what you have to click on to get links from cheesesupply.

I've been meaning to email the Affiliate Manager warning him about how confusing this is!

Bumpaw it's not just you. How many programs do you belong to! It's hard to remember everything off the top of your head. I've had some very frustrating times trying to find links.

http and a telephoto
    Thanks for pointing this out, some of us have merchants (or are merchants) with "parent companies" that will have more than one brand, either in the same account or different ones, and this serves as a reminder to mention all of the names associated with an account when promoting it.
    Deborah Carney
    TeamLoxly.com BookGoodies.com ABCsPlus.com

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread