co-branded landing page
    Hi,

One of my merchant offered me a co-branded landing page.
    What are the advantages for co-branded landing pages? should I do it?

Thanks,

T.

ABW Ambassador
    Landing page where the merchant and you/your site is mentioned? I think those are great if that's what you're talking about. I have a few of those, more coupon landing pages where it says something along the lines of - Welcome MySite.com visitors or shoppers. Merchant and MySite.com have partnered together to save 10% off your order..... That kind of thing. Also think it depends on the traffic/targetting. The cobrand coupon landing pages I have come from a link on my site telling them the deal/coupon. Example - Save 10% off your order by clicking thru this link.

3. Thanks From:

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Yep Trust pretty much covers the bases and as long as your traffic is targeted then co-branded landing pages can boost conversion nicely.

Cheers

chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

5. Thanks From:

Thanks Trust & Chris!

I usually do direct linking, but now I will try this method too...

T

We've done this for some affiliates as well and it works out pretty good. If you have a loyal following they can convert better. It also is good for testing new offers before making them available to everyone.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

I have reviews website and a page for every company, and one advertiser provided me with a co-branded landing page with 20% off offer, so I linked the company page (that has reviews on my site) with the co-branded landing page.

My question is: do I drive traffic to the company profile page or to directly to the landing page?

I's appreciate your reply

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Rice View Post
    We've done this for some affiliates as well and it works out pretty good. If you have a loyal following they can convert better. It also is good for testing new offers before making them available to everyone.

ABW Ambassador
    Me, probably the landing page but why not have links to both and then you can see which link is getting the clicks/sales. You can have a link to the main page then also near it, a link to that 20% off landing page.

Is your site a hosting review site?

Quote Originally Posted by Trust View Post
    Me, probably the landing page but why not have links to both and then you can see which link is getting the clicks/sales. You can have a link to the main page then also near it, a link to that 20% off landing page.

Is your site a hosting review site?
    You mean do an A/B testing and see which one converts better ?

Yes it's a hosting reviews site but it's 100% honest with real time rating based on user inputs.

11. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread