Fun Time and Great People
    First I have the memory of a toad. That saaid I have met quite a few ABW members so far including one of the most famous, notorius man called Haiko which made the whole trip worth it and his lovely other half. Haiko was exactly as I expected from knowing him online for 8 years or so which is down to earth ,

Some others I've met so far are 7days, Greg Rice, SFCom, Missy and Sean, Michael Coley, Brent and several others all great people. Brian Littleton has been dodging me the whle time so far so that I say you can hide Brian but I will track you down sooner or later

The meet market was today and it was a good chance to meet up with some of the networks and a couple of merchants I deal with were there. Right now Rhea, Mellie and a couple of others are yelling at me to get off the computer so we can hit the SAS party. Summary, glad I came!!!
    The Answer to the New York Tax Law - Repeal, REPEAL, REPEAL -

Camping Gear and Equipment

Packy I would yell at you also to get off the puter SAS throws the best parties.

Remember to ask the merchants that you are currently working with for a commission bump
    Vinny O'Hare - OPM - Contact Info email: vinny at teamloxly.com ~ 702-582-6742 Twitter

ABW Ambassador
    I agree it's been a great time! The best part has been meeting fellow ABWers (I'm still wearing my "Proud Member ABestWeb" Button" and my "Support New York Affiliates" Button."). Really looking forward to more tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by nyfalcon
    Packy I would yell at you also to get off the puter SAS throws the best parties.

Remember to ask the merchants that you are currently working with for a commission bump
    nyfalcon, it was a fun party and I'm paying the price for it today I've been working on a few merchants and have gotten a couple offers from a few others so far

I finally also met Aunt Lilly who is very nice and Brian last night on the boat. Talk about a man with talent on the keyboards

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    And you met me in NY, Packy! Looking forward to running into you again. I am currently laid over in Dallas still trying to get to Boston (been trying to get there from Toronto since 5am EST - it's currently after 1pm EST - don't ask!). Hope to see you all soon. Estimated time of arrival in Boston: Approx. 4pm EST. Currently 12:03pm CST. Gotta love air travel... *insert eye roll here*

Excited to see everyone again and get into the Affiliate Summit spirit!!

don't forget superCool Packy - it was great to meet you at the SAS party. superCool is very sorry for spilling your drink.

Quote Originally Posted by Packy
    First I have the memory of a toad. That saaid I have met quite a few ABW members so far including one of the most famous, notorius man called Haiko which made the whole trip worth it and his lovely other half. Haiko was exactly as I expected from knowing him online for 8 years or so which is down to earth ,

Some others I've met so far are 7days, Greg Rice, SFCom, Missy and Sean, Michael Coley, Brent and several others all great people. Brian Littleton has been dodging me the whle time so far so that I say you can hide Brian but I will track you down sooner or later

The meet market was today and it was a good chance to meet up with some of the networks and a couple of merchants I deal with were there. Right now Rhea, Mellie and a couple of others are yelling at me to get off the computer so we can hit the SAS party. Summary, glad I came!!!
    It was a real pleasure meeting you Packy. In fact, as I post this I'm sitting behind you in the PMA Q&A session and planning to put a "kick me" sign on your back while you're sleeping LOL
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Packy,

It was great to finally meet you in person after all these years. Enjoyed our conversation at he SAS party last night.
    Ron Bechdolt | Affiliate Program Management Consultant
    7 Days A Week Marketing

Ut Oh, you know it was a fun party when I don't remember talking to &-Days and superCool I'm Joking Greg, I was wondering what all the kicks were about on my way out of that session

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    Packy, breifly met and will catchup Tuesday. SuperCool will have to catch you too. Was at the SAS party but didn't recognize you!

Affiliate Marketing Consultant Andy Rodriguez's Avatar
    All I can say is that Packy is down to earth, fun to hang with and likes orange and cinamon martinis....
    Andy Rodriguez Consulting, Affiliate Program Management and Consulting Services, Since 2001
    www.andyrodriguez.com | E: abw@andyrodriguez.com | P: (888) 931-ANDY (2639) | Skype: affiliatedoctor | AIM & MSN: AffiliateDoctor | Subscribe To Our ABW Forum Posts | Follow me on Twitter | Join Our Affiliate Programs

It sounds like you all are having a great time. Wish I could have gone I know that I would have learned so much...but no orange and cinammon martini's for me...
    1stopshopping4moms.com
    Tired of browsing the net for what you are looking for?
    Hundreds of stores in one place with the best prices

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    Packy,

You are awesome! It was nice to see you again.

Thanks for the encouragement for the NY session. I was such a scaredy cat, but every time I looked at you in the front row, you were smiling. It helped to keep the jitters under control - Thank you!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Rodriguez
    All I can say is that Packy is down to earth, fun to hang with and likes orange and cinamon martinis....
    Liz, it's too bad that we didn't have the chance to hook up again to meet but the summit was so much fun, who knows maybe in Las Vegas.

Andy, I'm not a martini man but no doubt I made the mistake of tasting Kelly's because it looked so good. That will be one dinner with good people that I will remember for life. All down to earth and what a group. Thanks Haiko and Michelle for allowing us all to get together in a great atmosphere I did finally try the nuts and you are right they are awesome. I should have stolen more than I did when you guys weren't looking

NY Family5, you would of loved them but one was enough for me

Chuck, I wish we had a little more time to chat. It was a pleasure meeting you and all the others that I met there from ABW

Kim it was great seeing you again and meeting your Mom. As always you Mellie and the others did a fantastic job at getting the NY message accross. You should be proud of yourself big time. A HUGE thanks for what you did to help me and Herb out with the trip along with Haiko and Andy

The 2 biggest regrets was that I didn't get to meet a lot more of the people that were there and the other that we left early Tuesday and didn't get a chance to catch Haiko's session. Hopefully it is recorded somewhere????

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread