Need Help
    Hi,

I would like to know if Popshops.com tool is good for creating niche stores.

Are people making money from creating stores? if yes, what is that is necessary to keep in mind.

Is the affiliation required from all the networks?

How difficult is it to create and customize a store?

Can I see a sample store using popshops.com?

Regards
    Ajeet

-yes
    -yes, good content
    -no
    -not hard with some practice, you can create an account for free and test it for your self
    -Popshops my have some sample stores to view but I doubt anyone will show you their site

They have live sites to view when you go to their home page and click one of the inner pages from there - in fact some really good websites, not samples.

Also a lot of the members who post in the Popshops forum here show links to visit their sites when you click their name in their post.

With Popshops you can even work backwards which comes in handy. By that I mean, if looking for "niche" products, do a product search in the Popshops dashboard by keyword (searching all merchants) and see who offers the things you want to promote. Then you can go sign up as an affiliate with those merchants.

Popshops also has lists of merchants by network to browse. But if you're looking for specific items, it's easier do the search as described.

Popshops saves a TON of time, but it can be labor-intensive too if you have a lot of shops. Many datafeeds update every day and products do become inactive and need to be replaced. Popshops gives you options whether to continue showing or automatically replace inactive products too.

Good luck.

5. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread