ABW Ambassador
    Are Linkshare Reports Updating Today?
    I've tried both the traditional interface and the new publisher dashboard and I'm not getting any new reporting info. today. Anyone else getting updated stats?

I get them a day late, but I get the reports and the sales acitivity.

ABW Ambassador
    So have your reports updated today at all?

My last transaction is showing as Saturday 09-AUG-2008 21:35.

Snowman, do you have transactions from Aug 3, my last transaction that date is Sunday 03-AUG-2008 05:20 and then I have a gap until Monday 04-AUG-2008 14:31. Although it is possible that I had no transactions then, it hasn't happened in a long time, so seems unlikely.

i show my last transcation on the 7th. in light the reporting hasn't been working right for the past 3 or 4 days...i'm hoping to see more transcations post to my account from the 8th forward

ABW Ambassador
    Yes, I have transactions everyday through early yesterday morning which was Saturday night in all U.S. time zones. Keep in mind that Linkshare reports in GMT so it's not uncommon at all for me to have no transactions during the same general timeframe as you mentioned.

Keep in mind that Linkshare reports in GMT so it's not uncommon at all for me to have no transactions during the same general timeframe as you mentioned.
    The gap in transactions that I have was for almost 33 hours, Sunday morning to Monday afternoon GMT.

ABW Ambassador
    CathyM, sorry I misread what you were asking. I don't have any unusual gaps of anywhere near that length of time.

ABW Ambassador
    Now this is posted:
    We are experiencing technical issues at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience, but registration and account access are unavailable at this time. Rest assured, all of your clicks and sales are being tracked.

Thank you for your patience.

ABW Ambassador
    Before Linkshare posted that message, I sent an email to customer support asking when reports were going to be updated. I just received this response:
    Thank you for your email!

Reports may not reflect your immediate sales information because we need to have advertiser confirmation before we can update your report. Be assured that LinkShare Synergy Analytics software tracks the sales information immediately. Reports to the LinkShare Network are updated every morning (EST) upon advertiser confirmation.

In any case, please be advised that we are experiencing technical issues at the present time. We apologize for the inconvenience, but account and reporting access are unavailable at this time. Rest assured, all of your clicks and sales are being tracked. Reports may continue to run slowly through next week. Rest assured all clicks and transactions have been tracked normally throughout this period, and all commissioning and invoicing will be based on complete data. Only reporting has been affected. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you, and thank you for your patience.

Thank you for your patience.

Thank you for contacting LinkShare!

ABW Ambassador
    Reports finally just updated.

ABW Ambassador
    The last response I received to my email from earlier today to Linshare Customer Support is just typical and a perfect example of their uselessness.

Thank you for your email!

Reports to the LinkShare Network are updated every morning (EST) upon advertiser confirmation. I would suggest waiting for at least 3 days for the reports to catch up.

Thank you for contacting LinkShare!

J Miranda
    LinkShare.com Publisher Support
    I replied:

I can assure that they didn't update this morning. Yes, they are supposed to but they didn't. You should have been able to verify this with your IT dept. That's why I spent my time emailingyou, not just to get a canned response without even looking into the issue.

Late this afternoon, they finally updated for both merchants that I mentioned below.

I understand you get some requests where the person may not be very experienced, but I've been a Linkshare affiliate for over 7 years and I don't appreciate being given canned responses when I have a legitimate question.

ABW Ambassador
    The whole system has gone down. When I tried to login I got the message that registration and login information was not available.

Well RapidBath, I was going to post your new offers and create links for you today. But instead I will be working on some of Geno's Shareasale Merchants.

ABW Ambassador
    Linkshare's system has become a joke. Since they've shown that they are not capable of running a stable system themselves, they need to hire outside help.

I have been able to get in but reporting has been very, very slow with some time outs.

ABW Ambassador
    Once again, no updates to reporting today. Anyone else?

Exclamation
    asked for a report and was kicked out

18. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread