GoldenCAN PHP code & Page Title
    I recently changed some of my Javascript stores to the new PHP version of the code and I've seen success with Google indexing many pages in depth including the additional content.

My concern is that each and every one of those indexed pages has the same title and description which I fear can hurt the site in the long run because of duplicate content.

Does anyone know an easy way to add some PHP code to the page that would at least make the title Dynamic, either getting it from the page content or randomly generating numbers at the end of the existing title?
    Just a squirrel trying to get a nut, in the Internet jungle.

Mr. GoldenCan
    We have the PHP code available which can enable you to display the category name in the page title when a user clicks on a certain GoldenCAN category in the store integration.

This feature is currently in the BETA and we are testing it. If you like to receive the php code for Page Title, please use the following URL to send a request to GoldenCAN support along with the email address you use in your account. We can enable your account for this feature and send you the code.

http://www.goldencan.com/contact.aspx

OK Great! I'll send it over.

This is a rather important feature as I am seeing warnings for duplicate titles and descriptions in my GoldenCan shops when I go to GWT. This is not the way it's supposed to be. I have those shop pages nofollowed and the pages are being followed.
    I filled out a help ticket today, awaiting an answer.

Did anyone get it to work?
    I've tried the GC code for dynamic titles and it did not work, still waiting for a solution from them. Also tried many other ideas but have not been successful. Has anyone come up with a solution for duplicate title tags when using the GC PHP code?

Mr. GoldenCan
    Quote Originally Posted by Trying to Win
    I've tried the GC code for dynamic titles and it did not work, still waiting for a solution from them. Also tried many other ideas but have not been successful. Has anyone come up with a solution for duplicate title tags when using the GC PHP code?
    Please send an email using the contact form and we can send you a working sample of PageTitle.

http://www.goldencan.com/contact.aspx

7. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread