ABW at ASE - The BEST.
    I had never met anyone in person from ABW prior to Sunday. So, if I had the "deer in the headlights" look, you'll have to excuse me. It was a lot to digest over a short period of time. One thing I was delighted to find out though is all ABW'ers that I came across were truly nice, engaging and warm people. Thanks for helping me have a wonderful time at ASE. The ability to make me feel like I was welcome was everywhere. I appreciate that.

Here is a small list of those I wish to thank:

Shawn and Missy - The event was simply unbelievable. It enabled me to meet many online friends and acquaintances. Thanks for providing an opportunity for me to attend.

Geno - I was very happy to be able to work with you. You were very instrumental in my attendance at ASE. Thanks for your efforts on my behalf. I look forward to meeting you one day.

Haiko - Thank you for one of the best experiences of my life. It was a very heartwarming and enlightening event that I was able to be a part of with you and many other ABW'ers. At the end of the night, I walked away with one simplistic thought: Nobody cares more about affiliates than you do. Thank you for that. Oh yeah...one more thought...I missed my hug. lol. You are the best, man. LONG LIVE ABW!

Mellie - (My AS mentor) You were wonderful. Thanks for allowing me to be a part of your time at AS. It was comforting to have someone there to help take some of the AS newbie stress away. Meeting me at registration made a huge difference. Your NY efforts were noticed by many there. Affiliates everywhere should be very happy that they have such a passionate person who took such a huge part in curing the NY tax disease.

Teresa - Thanks for pairing me up with such a great person. The mentor program helped many. You should be proud of your "match-making" efforts. It also was a pleasure to chat with you some before one of the educational sessions. I still think your business cards are the best.

Other ABW'ers I had met - Kevin, Michael C., Rolet, Kim R., Brent, Brian SAS, Carolyn, Beachy, Beachy's daughter, Andy, Stephanie, Packy, Herb, Donuts, HecticDMC, Ron, Adam, Chuck, Rhea, Angel, Jessie, Aunt Lily, Greg, Greg Jr., Asif, Bob and wife. I might have forgotten a few. Sorry, but it was still nice to meet you.

-sfcom

ABW Ambassador
    I agree. It was great meeting you. The next time I'm in Pittsburgh, will definitely let you know!

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    that was a nice post, good to see the abw crew
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Affiliate Network Rep Kim Salvino's Avatar
    sfcom!!

When I first ran into you, I didn't make the connection. Then the ah-ha moment followed!

So glad to have met you in person. Your children are beautiful!
    Kim Salvino, Client Services Director, Performance Horizon Group
    Reach me at kim.salvino(at)performancehorizon.com or on (443) 617-4036

It was my pleasure! And thank you again for the delicious dinner. If we see each other in Vegas, dinner's on me.
    Melanie
    President - Affiliate Advocacy 2008 ShareaSale Performance Industry Advocate Award, 2009 Affiliate Summit Pinnacle Award - Affiliate Advocate
    Affiliate Advocacy
    NYAffiliateVoice Seery Writing

Sounds like you've had fun, and thank you for promoting AM Navigator at ASE 2008, sfcom. I appreciate and highly value your support. It was my privilege to be a part of your Affiliate Summit.

Geno

Ah, yes. As Kim mentioned - the "Ah-Ha" moment. It was, indeed, a pleasure to meet you in person. We have had many talks, both in threads and by PM, so it was great to meet you and have a few minutes to chat for real.

Also liked the AM Navigator shirt look - good design. WTG, Geno; we missed you in person, but sfcom did a good job in bringing your presence to the Summit.
    Bill / Marketing Blog @ 12PM - Current project: Resurrecting my "baby" at South Baltimore..
    Cute Personal Checks and Business Checks
    If you are too busy to laugh you are too busy.

We had an awesome time at Summit as well. Meeting ABW members is like seeing good friends and always a pleasure. We enjoyed meeting and talking with you sfcom, as well as Packy, Herb, Mellie, Rhea. I hope to see you all again at the next Summit.
    Greg Rice Affiliate Program Management
    www.gocmc.com info(AT)gocmc.com | 330-259-1223

Join us! - MiNeeds.com | DiscountCandleShop/CheeseSupply | Feng Shui Plaza

Good people, good times, thank you one and all, it was really nice meeting and seeing ABW family as always.

Sfcom, I'll give you that Haiko Hug in Vegas buddy!
    Continued Success,

Haiko
    The secret of success is constancy of purpose ~ Disraeli

Online Marketing Consultant
    SF, it was great to meet you as well.

Hope to see you in Vegas too.
    Adam Riemer Marketing, LLC. Online Marketing Blog and Affiliate Management Company
    Do you need help with your Marketing or Sales funneling, write me at adamr (at) adamriemer (dot) me

Quote Originally Posted by Beachy
    Also liked the AM Navigator shirt look - good design. WTG, Geno; we missed you in person, but sfcom did a good job in bringing your presence to the Summit.
    TY, Bill. It was the first time I had to design a T-shirt, and I'm glad they turned out well (I've heard it from a few other people too). It's good to hear I was missed. I am very much looking forward to Vegas.

G.

Thanks, I enjoyed the challenge. When Shawn asked if I would be interested in heading up this program, I was a little nervous, but I remembered a quote I had just read. "When asked to do a job, say yes, then figure out how to do it".
    It was like it was meant to be. And Thanks about the business card compliment, I am so proud of it and my daughter who designed it.
    I enjoyed meeting you and seeing pictures of your kids. I feel like I have a whole new family of friends. I knew so much about so many of you before the summit and I got hugs from many of you. By the way if any of you men went home with makeup on your shirts, let your wife know, it was just me, when I gave you a hug like an old friend would. lol..... Really Patrick is so tall and I am so short, but when I met him, I gave him a hug, and he had on a white shirt, I started to think, "I hope I didn't get makeup on that shirt when I hugged him". I am harmless really!!! I am sure I am older than almost all of you guys....probably old enough to be your Mother.

OPM and Moderator Chuck Hamrick's Avatar
    sfcom, was nice meeting, next time will find more time to talk.

Great to meet you too, SF.

Go Steelers!
    Kevin Webster
    twitter: levelanalytics

Kayak Fishing
    Web Analytics and Affiliate Marketing

15. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread