Seems like bad timing to ask this (Because of a recent popular thread) but I may as well ask anyway.
    Is there anybody out there that will "coach" me along in this business? I am an "empty cup" when it comes to learning and am willing (and have) read anything I can get my hands on. Including reading ABW everyday.
    What I would like from a person is for them to look at my site from time to time and give specific advice on merchants, content, and design. I would just like to have a successful source that provides me feedback from time to time. About all that I can offer a person in return is to enroll as a sub affiliate in programs. I am currently in linkshare and clickbank. So I am willing and ready to enroll in many programs.
    Please PM me if you feel a tugging in your heart to help a fella out.
    I ask this in all seriousness, I am willing and ready to learn this business.
    Thank you

Bill

ABW Ambassador
    We might "coach" if we have a client with products or services that fit you site or your interests. PM sent.....

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bghtn: What I would like from a person is for them to look at my site from time to time and give specific advice on merchants, content, and design. I would just like to have a successful source that provides me feedback from time to time. About all that I can offer a person in return is to enroll as a sub affiliate in programs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can help with critiques and assist with recommendations, as I am helping someone else out right now. PM me with your IM information so we can converse back and forth more readily.

"At first our dreams seem impossible, then they seem improbable, but when we
    summon the will, they become inevitable." - Christopher Reeve

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread