Is there any risk in making money online?
    Hi friends, I am interested in making some more money and now day’s online money making has become much popular so I am also thinking of trying it. But in parallel I feel like some risk in it as internet marketing gives no proof for our investments. Please if anyone from you has any way to clear my doubt then give your suggestions on the issue. I am waiting for your replies.

I am not sure what exactly you are asking, but if you will dig this forum you will get a good idea about this industry.

Life is Supposed to be Fun! Rexanne's Avatar
    "Is there any risk in making money online?"

Yes, friends and family will ask you to loan them money and you'll risk losing relationships if you deny them. ;-)

I don't understand what you're actually asking. Can you clarify the question?
    Peace,

Rexanne

Rexanne.com
    Loving Everyone's Child Creates Magic

Hi Colemans,

Welcome to ABW.

If I am reading you correctly, you are concerned that there is no guarantee that you will make money and you may lose what you invest in online marketing.

No. No one can guarantee you....with any online venture....that you will make money. But, there are no guarantees in life.

You can make money online, but you will need to know what you are doing. Coming to ABW was a smart move on your part. Now, read and study.

Jim

You only risk what you put into it. Until you learn the ropes, keep your money investments to a minimum. There really isn't much you need to buy, maybe a tool or two here and there, aside from hosting and domain fees.

You can get started on a shoestring budget and mainly invest your time.
    [url=http://www.drastictactics.com/]Drastic Tactics[/url] - Performance Marketing Since 1998

Yes there are risks! but like in any business...only online the risk is relatively low.
    Yet my 2 cents for you, if you are not willing to risk more than $5K or invest 6 months at least...so don't try this....
    You'll invest some money and time till you will see an income or become profitable.
    But, this learning experience will boost you up....or drop you of the biz.

again like any other biz only the risk is relatively low.

Spend time and invest in yourself :-)

Affiliate Manager
    After 30 years of experience in both online and brick-and-mortar businesses in a variety of industries, I find that most online businesses actually carry lower risk because of the significantly lower overhead in running them.
    Richard Gaskin
    Developer of WebMerge: Publish any data feed on any site
    http://www.fourthworld.com

yes, it is very risky if you're lack of planning.

Plan it right, have enough capital, right product/services. Before you join any "making money online programs" just research it first to avoid being scammed.

Who to trust in internet marketing
    Hi, my suggestion regarding who to trust in internet marketing is an crucial one in todays generation as internet marketing is filled up with scams and frauds. But if we have correct knowledge of updated information then there is no need to worry.

Quote Originally Posted by Colemans
    Hi friends, I am interested in making some more money and now day’s online money making has become much popular so I am also thinking of trying it. But in parallel I feel like some risk in it as internet marketing gives no proof for our investments. Please if anyone from you has any way to clear my doubt then give your suggestions on the issue. I am waiting for your replies.

Actually making money online is not risky at all because you can
    start your own business without put money down.

Mario

Affiliate Manager Howard Gottlieb's Avatar
    Great answer Rexanne
    I would rather live my life as if there is a God and die
    to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there
    isn't and die to find out there is.

Well.. if you don't do it the right way, you can lose lot of money. I know lot of people that are spending money on useless info or software, money that never retunr. Do your homework, learn from web and free sources. Don't start spending money on "how i make $100.000 a year" books. Don't hire people to do the work that you can do yourself.

Hi there,

I would only say choose your affiliate very carefully as there are 1000s of scams around.

Actually the basis of my choosing affiliate is based on:
    1. The reputation and popularity of the product and company
    2. The commission structure.
    3. Relevancy of product with my blogs.
    4. The terms and conditions of the affiliates.

See ya

I believe that with any sort of investment, there are always going to be risks. It's how you manage it the depends on how much you can gain or how much you lose.

It sounds to me that you're very serious about making money online, so i suggest doing your research (ie- what product or service you're going to provide, how it has a competitive advantage over your competitors, what venues you're going to take to make yourself visible like seo/sem, affiliate marketing, etc.).

Finally, of course, it all depends on how much effort and time you put into your marketing plan or strategy. It' never enough to have your plan set up, you have to make good on it too. Sounds simplistic, but it's true :P

There is risk in any venture. Nothing ventured nothing gained.To minimize those risks do your homework. Research and ask questions. When choosing a program or a designer or a manager be sure to check references and examine portfolios. Also when starting out do a personal inventory of skills and available capital. To save money,time, effort and frustration begin by sitting down and counting the cost.
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com/afpr.html"><font color="#FF0000">Buzzy Multimedia Publishing Affiliate Program</font></a>--<a href="http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=13023"><font color="#FF0000">SAS Sign-Up</font></a>
    7-15% Commision, 180 Cookies, Bonuses
    <a href="http://www.buzzymultimedia.com">Earn Buzzy Bucks Promoting Sci-Fi & Fantasy Audio Books and Wicked Cool T-Shirts</a>

16. Newsletter Signup

Closed Thread