LS merchant datafeed problems, who is responsible?
    What options do you have when you have sent LS support AND a merchant numerous emails concerning the quality of a datafeed..?

One of my merchants is high-profile and a perfect match for my site. However while the datafeed continues to grow, NO items drop out. They are still showing products from over a year ago, with amazing sale prices for items long since sold out.

I've now sent 7 emails - it's frustrating as I have no intention of dropping the merchant, the current product list is marvelous; I just don't know how to get in touch with anyone who will even acknowledge the problem.

Feeds aren't perfect, but other merchants have been responsive - is it the network's responsibility to deal with this..?

ABW Ambassador
    Is the merchant's program managed by Linkshare? If it is, there is almost no hope of ever resolving anything. I have had several of these high profile merchants, managed by LS, with issues. They both just shrug on EVERY issue.

I look at what I can get out of them, and then I promote them accordingly. I think some of these guys are so big, they truly don't think they need us - so they ignore us. I have just had to get used to it, because I do make sales with them.

Outsourced Program Manager Chris -  AMWSO's Avatar
    Which merchant is it, maybe some of us here know the affiliate manager and can help you get in touch

Cheers

Chris
    Affiliate Marketing by AMWSO. Skype - chrissanderson ::: TEL 1-720-336-1784 ::: www.amwso.net
    Join our affiliate programs :Vaper Empire, Iolo, Art of Tea, or See ALL our Programs here

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread