Looking for Affiliates in Southern Ontario Canada
    Hello to all you fellow affiliates, I just signed up with on the fourm. I have known about affiliate marketing for three years now. I made an attempted 2 years ago without realizing how much work was involved and soon after gave up. Well about 5 months ago I started looking back into the industry, and having a desire to be an entrepreneur and make the life and money I want in an incredible business Iíve taken another shot, and have taken the necessary steps to get it right this time. I live in southern Ontario, Canada and would like to start an affiliate group to get together to discuss, strategies, and experiences, give each other insight and constructive criticism. I believe this has potential to really lift each other up and increase our successes. Newbies, Veterans, and a positive attitude are all welcome. If you are interested contact me.

Opps
    Sorry about the misspellings.

Outsourced Program Manager e-Gazer's Avatar
    Hiya Cav,

Welcome to the biz (re-welcome?) and welcome to ABW - this place is an awesome resource for information and for making contacts in the biz.

I am in Toronto and you're in luck - there are a bunch of us affiliate marketing industry types in the area who get together casually and professionally every so often for networking, exchange of ideas and to collaborate on projects when alignments crop up. Please feel free to add me to your contact list and stay in touch.

If you're on Facebook look up Liz Gazer (that's me) and add me there and I will connect you with our local Central Canadian Affiliate Marketer's Association (CCAMA) group. You are welcome to join us at our local networking events - stay tuned for details on the next meet up, coming soon.

Thanks you so much
    Awsome thanks.

Hey Cav,
    As a fellow Canadian (Now living in Minneapolis), i'd like to welcom you to ABW. The great thing about ABW, is it brings affiliates from around the world together to share and learn ideas and strategies in affiliatte marketing. I hope I'll see you at ABW often.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread