Troll Killer and best Snooper!
    I decide when the pigs fly!
    New York, USA
    Zazzle closing affiliate program
    From an email I received from Share Results:
    We wish to inform you that the Zazzle affiliate program will be shutting down in Share Results for an indefinite period of time.

Zazzle's affiliate program will be officially closed on August 22, 2008. As this program will be closing within one week, we ask that you please take down all your tracking links being used to promote Zazzle, including banner creative, content and text links, and any other tools used.

Affiliate Manager
    San Francisco
    Hey guys,

My name is Patrick and I am running the Affiliate program for Zazzle currently. We have decided to pause our ShareResults program temporarily while we work to revamp the program and bring it up to the new Zazzle Affiliate Program standards. However this is not the shutting down on all Zazzle affiliate programs. We have a great program that is up and running on the new Google Affiliate Network. Please feel free to join that program to get the most up to date offers and creative from Zazzle.

If you have questions or concerns feel free to email me at and I will follow up shortly.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    Boston, MA
    I think Zazzle had a booth at affiliate summit. So they seem to still be active in the community.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

4. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread