Mentor and Mentee Program
    I just wanted to let everyone know how much I enjoyed getting to know everyone through the Mentor Program. I hope I made a difference in how new attendees felt coming to a show for the first time. I would love to have your feedback. All the Mentors were Awesome and so helpful, many of them took on more than one Mentee, and I don't know how, because most of them were very involved whether it was being on a panel or speaking at a session, having a booth, or planing parties and dinners. Each person took time to make new people feel welcome. I realize this industry is full of people who are passionate about what they do and want to make new attendees feel welcome in the industry. I think one of the things I did wrong was not putting a deadline on signing up because I had a few new attendees and a few mentors that signed up the last week that didn't really get to make the connection like they needed. But that is the thing about trying something new, we learn as we go. Thank you Shawn and Missy for the opportunity you gave me to head this up. It was really more of benefit to me than anyone else, I made so many new friends.

Affiliate Manager
    Great job Teresa! I think I learned as much from my two mentee's as they learned from me. I definitely think this program is a keeper.

Bob

Great !!! That is good, I am so glad. I feel like it made a difference in so many people experience.

Affiliate Manager PingoPrepaidCallingCards's Avatar
    I had a few local affiliates from Boston attend. They had a good experience with mentor program as well.
    Brian Hawkins AM @ [URL=http://www.pingo.com/affiliate.do]Pingo[/URL] Earn up to $35 CPA for a [URL=http://www.pingo.com/p/onedollar/onedollar.html]$1 trial offer[/URL]!
    [URL=http://www.twitter.com/TelecomAgents]@TelecomAgents[/URL] [URL=http://www.twitter.com/telephonecard]@TelephoneCard[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by PingoPrepaidCallingCards
    I had a few local affiliates from Boston attend. They had a good experience with mentor program as well.
    Great that is so good....whew !!! so far nothing negative. I saw you in the blog room but didn't get to talk to you. When I read the feed front magazine on the way home I realized who you were. Maybe next time I will talk to you. So glad your affiliates had a good experience....I tried really hard to give enough information, and not bug people but it was all info that Shawn pretty much had on the website anyways. I just think sometimes we don't thing about going to the obvious place to look. Unless someone sticks it under our nose like in an email, we don't take time to search. I really had a good time.

6. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread