You magic Words for a high priced product?
    Hi Guys,

I was just wondering what words would you use to 'gently' break in your customers, just before they click onto a website, where the product's price might be moderately, to 'alot' more than they may have expected?

In other words, I'm referring my visitors to a product that the smart ones should already know that the item isn't going to be that cheap, but i feel there will be others (maybe many others), that might kind of freak out when clicking through, because this item is rather deceiving in it's looks as opposed to it's price.

i've tried to use words like - 'investment', 'quality will provide longevity', however, i'm just coming up with drain-brain regarding decent wording on how to very subtly mention this to them, yet not scare them away .

Any thoughts would be gratefully appreciated!

Thank for listening,
    Marx

Talking
    You magic Words for a high priced product?

I was just wondering what words would you use to 'gently' break in your customers, just before they click onto a website, where the product's price might be moderately, to 'alot' more than they may have expected?
    Good: We don't promote cheap imitations, we promote the real thing! Click Here for more information about this product.

Nice: Don't judge this product just by the price! Visit the Store for a full review on this product.

Nasty: If you can't afford good quality, Don't Click Here!

Hi Sal!

Thanks a bunch - that's just what I needed to stir the juices again!

i love them all, especially the last one.

i don't do too badly at all actually, with creating attention-grabbing copy, but I guess my mind just froze when it came to this very last, yet important 'move' , where they either run away, or click on forward.

Thanks again so much!

Talking
    i love them all, especially the last one
    It may not work everytime, but some people will click, when you tell them not to.

Also, some people will buy anything, just to prove that they can afford it. (And those are the ones we want to do the click and buy, anyway!)

I get a lot of clicks from just window shoppers on high priced items but no one has bought an expensive art item yet.

Actually Sal, I should have said, that I like the 3rd 'Nasty' one, but I don't think it would be my first choice, however, it's nice to have it tucked away for those odd occasions

Thanks again for your help!
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sal
    Good: We don't promote cheap imitations, we promote the real thing! Click Here for more information about this product.

Nice: Don't judge this product just by the price! Visit the Store for a full review on this product.

Nasty: If you can't afford good quality, Don't Click Here!
    Great tips, Mr. Sal! You get a
    ~Rhia7 -- Remember the 7
    Twitter me

8. Newsletter Signup

+ Reply to Thread